my new prehistoric adventure

Started by punkrebel, Wed 30/06/2004 11:28:34

Previous topic - Next topic

punkrebel

Hi to everybody, I'm starrting now my new adventure game, but I have a problem: I'm not good to draw the new gui buttons.
My idea is a simply one, I want only to draw again the ags GUI buttons. with another art, anyone can help me? Anyone can send me some graphics to insert in my adventure? I'll choose the best and insert his name in my adventureÃ,  ;) .. tnks a lot for reed this topic.

Punkrebel

P.s
sorry for my bad english..

ScottDoom

Can you give some more information on the game such as a plot-summary? How about some screenshots?

punkrebel

At this moment I don't do anithing.. I'm only waiting for some buttons to re-built all AGS buttons and cursor.. (not the script I will do by myself). I tried to make a MI gui but the script knowledge is too complicate for me now.. Are u able to do a MI2 gui?

viktor

you can download a template from MI2 here:
http://www.freewebs.com/skimbleshanks/templates.htm

You don't have to know how to script for that ;)
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

Darth Mandarb

Don't worry about bad English ... we all understand.

What you should worry about is this ...

From the 'FORUM RULES - READ BEFORE POSTING!' sticky thread:

(UPDATE 25/01/04: We now require at least one screenshot to be included when you start a thread for your game. If you haven't got far enough to be able to take a screenshot, don't post yet)

- and/or -

Firstly and most importantly...
* ONLY post a topic for your game if the game has been STARTED, you have a clear outline of the story, and you have a screenshot available to show us.

Basically, common sense - don't start a post about your game the day you start working on it - leave it until you've made a lot of progress and are confident about finishing it.

punkrebel

:(  Sorry i'ts my fault.. really, excuse me..

Byez

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk