UPS can suck my metaphorial c*ck.

Started by Kinoko, Tue 22/06/2004 07:34:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Alynn

Quote from: Hollister Man on Thu 24/06/2004 15:40:38
UPS at least has insurance.

So does the USPS 2 dollars for 100 dollars worth of stuff... thats decent if you ask me...

Besides USPS is the only way I can get a damn thing out here in Iraq... UPS doesn't deliver...

shbaz

Quote from: Hollister Man on Thu 24/06/2004 15:40:38
On a different note, USPS sucks harder than UPS.Ã,  They ruin your packages then put them in a bag that says "Sorry for the inconvenience."Ã,  UPS at least has insurance.

As opposed to UPS, who will simply deliver a package that is obviously tampered with and pretend they don't notice until you say something (which I have seen happen, many times, at the office where I work). As stated above, USPS also offers insurance.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Kinoko

Customs, at least in australia, are no better. They'll open anything they want and have no problem with sealing the package again in a really clumsy way. I've won competitions and had art supplies delivered to me only to find half of them missing because customs took the sealed top off of those tube containers and only put it back on loosely (whereas they were originall sticky taped). I get those things without lids and some of the contents.

Customs REALLY need to be made to take more responsibility for this sort of thing.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk