Previous topic - Next topic

mwahahaha

Chronicals of the shoe Part 1-

Beta test demo - Now
  Proper Demo - Late January - Early Febuary 2006
  Final Product - April - May 2006

theatrx

I have to be finished December 24th... midnight. Steve

I was finished with the 'unfinished' version for my son's Christmas presents.Ã,  I tried.

I'm still not done... Little things are still wrong

Thanks to Ashen and SSH for all their help.Ã,  Every module they provided works perfectly.

The new link to see screenshots and music ( if you have windows) is

http://adwm.8m.com/

SSH's credit module is awesome and Ashen has provided so much help and encouragement.

I'm still not finished with everything... Everytime I look at it... I see something else wrong... Right now I'm making all the files smaller... which is a really big task.

The compiled size was 225 Meg... I've got it down to 70 with music tonight... I'm still working on it and this is a 'little' game... Oh well... live and learn... I love AGS!Ã,  Thanks Chris.

Steve
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

Sola

Heaven and Earth
will hopefully be finished by January 11th 2006.

ScottDoom

Karl the Karmite: Bad Karma will be finished by March 15th, 2006 and a demo will be out by January 31st, 2006.

pro_designer

Got a game in progress it'sa horror type with nice graphics expected realease in 2-3 weaks it's called "silent evil"

theatrx

It's finished!Ã,  A Day with Michael is finally finished!

Screenshots etc. are at
www.adwm.8m.com

The game can be downloaded at

http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/ADWM1B.zip
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/ADWM2B.zip
http://www.americangirlscouts.org/agsuploads/files/ADWM3B.zip

There are three files which have to be downloaded seperately.Ã,  Steve
Life is a banquet and most poor sonsofbitches are starving to death

Sean

I reckon that at the current pace of development unless there are any set-backs I'd say early March.

Mordalles

ok, its about time i make an inaccurate prediction on the time Mordy 2 will be released. so . . .

Mordy 2: The Mirror of Truth will be released around 14 February 2006. now, the only thing holding this back will be finding hosting space for a +-200MB zip file, so if anybody could me please!

betatesting will start 2morow. so, hopefully ill make this deadline.

"It's a fairy! She's naked! Curse these low-res graphics!" - Duty and Beyond

pro_designer

cold fear february/march 06.
(just need music and a few finishing touches)

JRock

Stan Ames: Private Eye, Episode 1 - Murder Incorporated

Late February/ Early MarchÃ,  2006 Ã, (maybe soonerÃ,  ;) )

pro_designer

cold fear
get out the room game,a dead man lies on the floor a door locked and a diary with a clue to how to escape before the psycho gets you.
expected release 2-3weeks
graphics
70%
sound
0%
scripts
40%

fentongames

H:P and the Quest for the Diamond (Harry Potter 1 remake) will be finished round about mid 2006. Though a demo is expected within the next few weeks.

The second game: H:P and the Cave of Doom will be finished around the end of 2006 maybe. I'm going to re-use the scenery and characters from earlier games so that you recognise them.

The third (H:P and the Great Escape) and fourth game (H:P and the Forces of Darkness) will be finished sometime in 2007. And I haven't started thinking about games 5, 6 and 7 yet. But I'll probably do them later on too.
Time Kid, coming this summer.

LegosJedi

My lil' bro talked me into making a Pokemon game. Not sure if i'm allowed to post it on the web. Doubt it. Not sure when it'll come out. Just started making it. Might make a demo, might not. I dunno.

Iliya

Cosmos Quest I: To Find a Sun - December 2006

Grapefruitologist

Since You've Been Gone. Will be done... I guess... at most about a year and a half from now... not sure. I have to finish the sprites for Creatures: The Depths of Albia first, as well as the Orfeo Norns and Spot Norns, all for an artificial life game called "Docking Station", somebody else hired me to do it for them. I have no clue when it will be done. Will probably be commercial. Going to see if the people on Ebay are gullible enough to buy it... =D Heh. If that doesn't work out, I'll reconsider and probably release it here.
(\ _ /)
(o.o )
(>< )
This is Bunny
Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IIO2qpSsUTA
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rg-p7xaeYes

skyfire2

dythim's secret will be finished some time around june 2006. i might need to get some help with making the sprites but i'll probably do them by myself.

Layabout

Fat Steve and Johnno will be released at the same time and day and year as Time Out and Run Hot...

Hehe, j/k, If all goes to plan, you might see it by the end of June.
I am Jean-Pierre.

m0ds

The FoY demo is released tomorrow (Friday).

:)

hbookieray

Sorry about this, I must be stupid since I could not figure out how to start a new thread.  There is no webmaster at either AGS or Big Blue Cup, and nobody at home at all it would seem (although I noticed at least one new game for June '06).  This is an educated guess, but I'd say upwards of twenty percent of the games listed are not there.  Sometimes you get a 404 message (requesting the user to notify--yeah, right!), sometimes not.  If anyone knows how to get in touch with the site operator you might want to do so.  It is already a humongous job to clean it up and it will only get bigger.  I wanted to let whomever know because none gets the wrong impression from the number of downloads for a given game.  That is only a counter and it is only counting mouse clicks.  It cannot be counting downloads since it is impossible to download that which is not there.  Someone should do some house cleaning. ???

Nikolas

[off-topic]

Indeed but with 200 games per year it is kinda difficult. Plus really everyone does what they want really. I mean they release a game, maybe never post about it and just add the page to the games page. Or after a lot of years old games get lost (webspace is not for always...). There is an archive if you want to find games (bicycly for slugs), but, although you're right, and some good house cleaning needs to be done, there is little to do I'm afraid. Of course it's not my call, or responsibility. :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk