--> The Contribution Thread <--- (Templates, free GUI's, bg's, .chr's)

Started by Andail, Wed 23/06/2004 16:10:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Tabata

Problem

Thanks!
It's great to get such a positive response for a tune that I've posted one year ago. :)

vertigoaddict

I wonder if I ever contributed anything before? I feel like I had planned to but never got around to it. Anyways, here are a few loopable (is that a word?) pieces of music that I wanted to share with you guys, I had planned to make a simple "starter pack" so beginers could have a collection of assets (music, bg, sprites etc) to start giving AGS scripting a try. Started working on it in September, but these days I don't seem to have much time to progress, this is what I ended up with so far:

March of Spring

PromiseHeart

Turn The Key of Fate

I hope the 120 day rule doesn't apply to this thread :undecided:

area613

Here is a link to some of my GUI'S (6), and some 3d characters. Can dig up the 3d models   for the characters from the cut sheet if required. Feel free to use these, just give me a credit some place. I like making  GUI'S  and 3d character models the most. I have made games before, not in AGS; but not finding the time to make full games, I still like making the bits and pieces. Always working on game ideas,art,music  and stories as a hobby.

http://pixotica.deviantart.com/gallery/
Vic-20/C-64/amiga/ and now pc

cveg

Hi! I would like to contribute here with hundreds of BGMs, MEs, SEs etc.

I like to try different programs, instruments, ideas, so here are some of my favourite songs, with different topics:
No Turning Back (Introspective)
Awakened Be, Evil (Atmosphere)
Munsoorf (Old School)
Madio Ressage (Horror)
Deep Happiness for Superficial Sadness (Instrumental)

You can find most of the sound effects on this playlist, that I'm still working on.: https://soundcloud.com/caiovaralta/sets/nosso-primeiro-projeto

Check both of my soundcloud profiles, Caio Varalta (focuses on 'games') and Cohan Vynsq (general focus).

Contact me anytime. The license for every resource is CC, which means you can use it as much as you want. For commercial and non-commercial projects.

:-D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk