How do you make 256 color images in photoshop? Also just started and when I test

Started by Movies205, Fri 25/06/2004 04:59:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Movies205

game I can't see my mouse. Hey everyone I'm new here, I check the FAQ didn't find what I was looking for and didn't quite know what to search for so I figured I post it here. The second question to elaborate, I was following the tutorial(learning how to use the program you see) and I didn't have any on hand graphic backgrounds to use so I figured I just draw a couple of squilly lines in Adobe Photoshop.  So I make my walk path etc, now I then make a wierd cross thing for a guy and then I put it in. Now I start up the game(I had to play it in 16 bit color, want do 256) and I try to use my mouse and everything gets all funked up. Any help would be greatly appriciated.

Gilbert

You may check this small tutorial.

Unfortunately in my opinion none of those "good" "photorealistic" graphics programmes are real good for 256 colour images (as they're not designed for it). Still the best way is to use a programme that can draw 256 colour images natively.

Movies205

That's what I mean, how do you set something to be drawn in 256 color since most of my pics will be drawn.

Gilbert

Use programmes like Deluxe Paint or Grafx 2 that can do 256 colour graphics natively, there may be a few suggestions in here.

Also I think this thread doesn't fit much here in this forum.

TerranRich

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk