Mountain Break Motel

Started by blenderhead, Wed 28/07/2004 12:23:16

Previous topic - Next topic

blenderhead

I have been working with AGS since october of last year and made a few little test games but this is my idea for a proper game...

Mountain Break Motel (MBM) for short

Story-

You play a detective from the FBI on his way from california across america to meet his relatives in new york you stop at a texas motel for the night.
After booking your room you quickly go to your room and get some sleep, in the morning you wake to find the receptionist/owner has been murderd and its your job to find which guest or staff member has killed him.
You soon find that not all the guests are what they seem.

Character sprites and sceenshots coming soon!!

Barbarian

Sounds interesting.
Looking forwards to see some screenshots and more info.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

Darth Mandarb

Does anybody read the forum rules first?

Plot sounds interesting ... perhaps a little similar to the movie Identity.  Which could make an interesting adventure game.

If it's taking place in Texas make sure they all have guns and a pet steer ... 'cause as we all know that's what Texas is like.

blenderhead

Sorry!, just read the rules and here is my screenshot its a room in the motel...

http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/your_room.bmp

Hope this link works!

Mephistophilis

"I like you, Hell you can come over to my house and... Wait.. no yu can't on second thought."
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

ghostface

:DÃ,  "how tall are you private?"Ã,  "Sir, five-foot-nine, sir."Ã,  Ã, "Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"Ã,  Ã, :D
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory. Lasts forever."

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Mephistophilis

Ahhh... It's become a Full Metal Quote-off!
"Is that you John Wayne? Is this Me?"
We should get back on Topic Any progress, Character Art, Backgrounds?

"What's your name Private?"
"Laurnece, Sir!"
"Laurence? That name Sounds like Royalty! Are you Royalty?"
"Sir, No, Sir!"
"Do you suck Dicks?"
"Sir, No, Sir!"
"Bullshit! I Bet you could suck a Golfball through a Gardenhose!"
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

R4L

Um... ok. RM, nice idea, sounds very identical to Identity.
and.. ah what what the hell... how come he doesn't get the Im with stupid sign?! Doh! More screenshots  and maybe some characters would be good. And, you might here this from others, don't post BMPs. Use GIFs or even the crappy JPEG. It is a pain to load up on 56k modem but thankfully, I have my trusty ROAD RUNNER!

[Cameron]

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk