InstaGame: Grok

Started by Soft, Gooey, Delicious., Tue 18/02/2003 15:32:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Potch

I can't seem to get anywhere on this game.  Can anyone help?

Spoiler
I vaporized the water, adn I can't do anything else.
[close]
The hardest thing in this world... is to live in it. (Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers in "The Gift")

splat44

Quote from: Potch on Mon 22/11/2004 18:37:35
I can't seem to get anywhere on this game.Ã,  Can anyone help?

Spoiler
I vaporized the water, adn I can't do anything else.
[close]

Potch:
Spoiler
You need to get sun, sky near escape pod by simply using hand and use the sun melt the hole. Therefore, if you go inside hole, end of game.
[close]

I need help:
Spoiler
What I need to do before going inside hole? I couldn't get survival pack.
[close]

Ieremiou

Spoiler
Use the hand icon on the ship and you get a vaporizer and a rope (that's the survival kit). Get a piece of sky and a piece of sun from the same screen. You use the vaporizer on the water. Use the piece of sun on the plastic cover. Use the rope on the hole that you made to go down into it otherwise you die trying to go into it. Get the plastic cape and use the piece of sky on it. Go right and get the transmitter with the rope and then use the transmitter on the balloon thingy to attach it. Full your cup of death with the piece of sun and attach that to the transmitter/balloon thingy. Go left all the way and use the hand icon on the floor to get it covered in dust. Then use the hand icon on the wall. Then use the ballon transmitter cup thingy in the air. Game over.
[close]
Ieremiou
-----------

Love of Adventure games everywhere :)

viktor

Quote from: Ieremiou on Tue 23/11/2004 08:49:30
Spoiler
Use the hand icon on the ship and you get a vaporizer and a rope (that's the survival kit). Get a piece of sky and a piece of sun from the same screen. You use the vaporizer on the water. Use the piece of sun on the plastic cover. Use the rope on the hole that you made to go down into it otherwise you die trying to go into it. Get the plastic cape and use the piece of sky on it. Go right and get the transmitter with the rope and then use the transmitter on the balloon thingy to attach it. Full your cup of death with the piece of sun and attach that to the transmitter/balloon thingy. Go left all the way and use the hand icon on the floor to get it covered in dust. Then use the hand icon on the wall. Then use the ballon transmitter cup thingy in the air. Game over.
[close]

Spoiler

for some strange reason I can't use the baloon with the sky. Why not? Am I supose to use it on the screen when I come out of the hole?
[close]
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk