Club of Queer Trades

Started by xlard, Fri 09/07/2004 11:46:46

Previous topic - Next topic

xlard

Hi, I'm new to this forum & even newer to AGS edit. I'm developing a Reality on the Norm game based on G.K. Chesterton's 'Club of Queer Trades'.

Here are some screenshots I've worked out so far. It was supposed to have been in grayscale, but I guessed the gray screens get rather irritating after a while.

It features the Bum in one of his identities, as Basil Grant. However different areas in the plot would have you be in other character's shoes, like Max Griff.

Hopefully the demo would be done in 2 weeks.

Thanks to Neole for lending space for screenshots!

PeteRenton

im liking the style on the bottom screenshot. its not often you see a room from an interesting perspective like that.
Caveat Emptor to all who enter here...

xlard

Aye.. I would like to claim credit for that room, but it is taken from the Reality-on-the-Norm template..

Sam.

all of the characters look out of scale with each other. and what you ahve done to the lubrary kinda makes it look wierd. death never worked in thelibrary, here is already a librarian. death works for the mayor.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

xlard

Aye. Thank you for the comments, will keep in mind the scale of the sprites when I work. Now that you mention it, the character size do look rather odd.

Actually it's not the library, guess I've to draw an additional set. Death takes on a side job in this one, since he has already been a Reaper of Souls, Advisor to the Mayor, Lifeguard, Sandcastle Hobbyist, so what's one more moonlighting?

If you would like, here's some scenes from the stuff that I've been working on:

http://12.22.230.41/MicroTech/Hosted/Games/CoQTry.zip

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk