Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back (SQ fangame)

Started by pcj, Mon 19/07/2004 00:50:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Justas

And that would be 3D art, in a similar style to those above.

Yo Mama

Any chance on getting some more eye candy? Ã, ??? :-\

Blade

Oh mama! That was really something! Only thing i Fear is the download's size when the game's done. Keep up the good work!
Studies show that 50% of the people do not know they form half of the society.

Yo Mama

Quote from: lelev on Mon 11/10/2004 18:25:47
Oh mama! That was really something! Only thing i Fear is the download's size when the game's done. Keep up the good work!

You can say that again. Its proberly going to be 600 meg!  :o

Darth Mandarb

Yo Mama - the last post in this thread was from exactly 2 months ago.Ã,  As clearly stated in the Forum Rules:

DO NOT DIG UP OLD THREADS!!!!!!

I swear to God almighty people have lost the ability to read ...

pcj - if you're still out there (you haven't logged on since september 2) and are still working on this, please PM me and let me know and I'll unlock this thread.

pcj

Thanks, Darth, for unlocking it.

Amazed they saw this.

Yes, we're still out here; we're just so busy working on the actual game that we've really no time to come here to update you on what's going on.

Quote from: Yo Mama on Mon 11/10/2004 18:07:08
Any chance on getting some more eye candy?Ã,  ??? :-\

Keep checking our site, particularly the Media page.

Quote from: lelev on Mon 11/10/2004 18:25:47

We'll have a dial-up friendly setup downloader.Ã,  The setup will only download and install the components required plus the components you choose.  You can then download the optional components later if you choose.  Otherwise, text boxes will stand in for the cutscenes and voice-overs.
Space Quest: Vohaul Strikes Back is now available to download!

Pft!

What happened to the other 2 sprites that were on Space Quest.net? And I notice your screenshots are rather small. The ones of the site that is.

pcj

Those sprites are now outdated.

We don't want to give too much away by providing too much detail; this is just to give a sample of the game's style.

Cluey

Wow, poser 5, what a great proggy, I wish I had it...
Aramore
My webcomic.

Developer

You could at least make those screenshots a bit bigger, I can hardly make some stuff out.

But other than that rock on!  8)

pcj

Like I said, the screenshots are mainly a reference for style rather than an exercise in detail.

And be sure to subscribe to our mailing list over at our website so we can inform you of updates.

http://www.vohaulstrikesback.com

Thanks!

pcj

Yes, it's still in production.  And we're moving along swimmingly.  I just wanted to inform you all that we're looking for another composer.  If you'd like to be part of the project, please volunteer.

Thanks.

Darth Mandarb

Good to know it's still in production ...

How about updating the first post to include some screen-shots (at least 2 in-game shots please) so that this post follows the rules!

Thanks!

PS
Also, please modify your sig file so the image isn't so big ... no taller than 50 pixels please, thanks!

pcj

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk