Megaman EX3! **Update: New Sprites Added!!

Started by TheGoldeagle, Thu 22/07/2004 02:37:40

Previous topic - Next topic

TheGoldeagle

Hello! I am working on Megaman Exstinction 3. I will be makeing it more of all version together. As the maps will lean towards the BN's. So Far this is a scrolling left to right game. I have yet to make the storyline solid. I have the plot for Megaman but will not post it as it is not done intergrating the other chars. Each char will have there own storyline all linked back with Megaman. Please let me know what you think.

Features:
Scrolling - Done - By: Scorpiorus
Keyboard Control - Done - By Scorpiorus
Server Control - Soon... - By a-v-o
320/240 Screen
Multi Episodic Char's (If that means anything)
8 And Counting Battle Chips
8 And Counting Enemy's/Viruses
3 And Counting Sprites

+Levels:
Level 1 - Working...
Level 2 - Soon...
Level 3 - Soon...

Demo:
Comming Soon...

++Game Info:

+Sprites:
Megaman - Done (Buged)

Old Megaman - Working...
Ã, 

Iris - Working...

Megaman X - Working...
Ã, 

Falcon - Working...

Nightmare/Virus/Zero - Working...
Ã,  Ã, 

Some Bad Guys For Megaman

+Items:
Soon...

+Menus:
5% Done

++Complete: 5%

**Also Note Images are just beta version. The finals will be much better with detail, items, etc. They are also just partial images so dont worry if they seem to cut off a road or somthing.
Games In Production:

Dragon Scape:

Link Comming Soon...

Moox

awesome, but theres like 7 different megaman types, which style you using?

TheGoldeagle

All Version/Styles/Types
Games In Production:

Dragon Scape:

Link Comming Soon...

TheGoldeagle

Games In Production:

Dragon Scape:

Link Comming Soon...

BerserkerTails

Just a question... But is there going to be any ACTUAL original artwork in this game? I mean, I've come up with about fifty different plots for Megaman games, but I've never commited myself to one because

A) I've had too many projects already
         and
B) I don't like just having graphics made for me

So the question is, will your game actually feel like a new experience to Megaman gamers like myself, or is it just going to feel like a rehash of previous Megaman titles?
I make music.

TheGoldeagle

Not sure on that one. As all maps/items/chips will be made by me. I will write the stroyline and a few others working with me help on sprites. So I really don't know. I would hope this game will be a place for people that like megaman to play with others online and actuly feel like they own a navi.
Games In Production:

Dragon Scape:

Link Comming Soon...

Secret Fawful

you can't have a megaman game without dr. light, roll, dr. wily, bass, and the bonne family.

TheGoldeagle

They Will all be added soon. I play on makeing allmost all of the navi's. As I am somewhat shorter on time (Learning C++) I will try to get them asap. If anyone would like to help on this project let me know.
Games In Production:

Dragon Scape:

Link Comming Soon...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk