King's Larry Glory Quest

Started by Loki_Turak, Sat 24/07/2004 01:33:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Loki_Turak

Im not gonna call it that, but this game is where our hero from quest for glory goes about his usual hero business, when what the? he stumbles into another sierra game?, He figures, hey its a glitch, until he realizes he's stuck in other sierra games. Enjoy this action packed adventure where the quest for glory guy struggles to get back to his own game, and fix the sierra struggle at the same time, what kind of sick diabolical genius could be up to such endevors? Find out, when this game gets completed

Ok now that ive posted what my game is about, anyone have the quest for glory guy, in a ags .cha file they could send me so i can do more than just scene work? Email me at Loki_Turak@hotmail.com
add me to msn if you want

Caravaggio

I don't know, I think that title is kind of funny. :)

BerserkerTails

Hey, I was trying to click on the Forum Rules but somehow I got to this topic... I was wondering, have any of you two in this topic read the forum rules yet? They're awesome. I read them all the time... So I don't break them...
I make music.

Loki_Turak

Theres nothing wrong with my post i promoted my game and while doing so, i ASKED if anyone had the spare cha file for the main char from qfg
i figured hey if i can cut down some of my work the better it will be

Darth Mandarb

From the Forum Rules thread:

* ONLY post a topic for your game if the game has been STARTED, you have a clear outline of the story, and you have a screenshot available to show us.
Basically, common sense - don't start a post about your game the day you start working on it - leave it until you've made a lot of progress and are confident about finishing it.

Asking for help belongs in the ACR Thread.

Good luck on your game.

Loki_Turak

ah i see, thanks much to you

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk