Aazor: The Life of a Demon

Started by Konador, Sat 24/07/2004 15:16:18

Previous topic - Next topic

Konador

Hi everyone. I've finally finished the intro sequence to my second game. It's about a little... well... I'll let you see for yourself:
www.konador.com/aazor-intro.zip

The first playable room is not part of the game. It's just there so the intro doesnt just crash out back into Windows.

I'm planning on making sequels and stuff once I've finished this game. I have quite a few stories for this little character :)

wyr3x

well, it`s an intro you say, but ... downloading ...... and testing
waiting for the AG of the century .....

viktor

This looks great. The graphics are good and the story interesting. This is the stuff that heaven is made from. OOPS! I mean hell. But the only thing that looked wierd was the scaling of the character...
I don't know what acsactly is wrong but it just dosn't look right to me.
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

mousemat

sounds good
how much mb is it ?
if its not too much i will doanlaod it
Oh yer moon walkin'
www.freewebs.com/bkreview/

Konador

Quote from: mousemat on Sun 25/07/2004 14:24:32
sounds good
how much mb is it ?
if its not too much i will doanlaod it

It's about 1mb, shouldn't take too long.

re: the scaling...
I've now edited the scene where he walks up close to the camera, so he is at 100% for most of the intro now. Is the bit where he looked at the sign where you noticed the problem?

Isegrim

Is there a puzzle at the first interactive screen or am I just too stupid to find it? :P
This post was generated automatically and therefore bears no signature.

Konador

Hehe, no, that was just a blank screen I used to test the end of the cutscene :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk