'3 Minutes a Fart' by MillsJROSS

Started by MillsJROSS, Sat 31/07/2004 22:10:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamski

Gee, so I guess it _is_ only funny to the people that attended Mittens (and anyone who hasn't had their sense of humour surgically removed).

Everyone else should feel left out that they didn't get the joke. Ha-ha! I laugh at you!

MillsJROSS

QuoteTake my tip: Never mention its name in the credits. Or say you're using AGAST/Sludge. AGS has become n00bware.

I suppose "new" people using AGS and producing games could be a bad side affect. Unless, of course, by n00bware, you mean immature games. In which case, AGS's history is steeped with n00bware. Let's not forget ANDY P3N15

It's really sad when people take themselves too seriously. AGS is an empty canvas for me to put whatever I want on it. Should I be censored because I happen to want to make a joke, albeit immature? As said prior it's intended audience was geared more for mitteneers...most of whom are some of the more, if not most, influential members of this community. I don't think it's a waste of their time.

The only problem in anyone's thinking this game is a waste of time, is that if they played it and didn't know what to expect...one might come to the conclusion that they had a lack of sense. The game's name is '3 Minutes a Fart'. If that doesn't give people some inkling on what level of maturity the game is on, how am I to think of them?

-MillsJROSS

Gilbert

DAM U DAM DAM U DAM U! O' CRAP MUILLS!1!

Shame on you for making this piece of... errr... (F)art!

I used AGS for so long yet I don't even know you can do such nifty effects and exciting gameplay with it, if you didn't say it's an AGS game I thought it was made with Blender! Shame on you for making me embarrassed!

* Gilbot V7000a goes on trying to hold his gas for 5 minutes.

m0ds

Highly educational! :D Thanks for another Mills Masterpiece, Mills.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk