Melrin 3: The Dragon Menace - DEMO

Started by Joacim Andersson, Fri 30/07/2004 14:42:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Joacim Andersson

This game is now released. Have a look here.

[OLD STUFF]
This is a demo of the third Melrin game I'm currently working on. The demo contains the full part 1 (except there is no music yet) of the game that when it's completed will be in two parts.

The plot: A rumor that a dragon is pesting the country side have reached the royal castle. So the king sends out Melrin (now known as 'The Protector', play Melrin2 to find out why) to find out if this rumor is true or not.

The GUI is the same as in Melrin2, you have your Book of Spells and your small couldron in which you create the spells.

[/OLD STUFF]

Here's a screenshot:

Have fun

Joacim

mousemat

Nice lookin game i will download it but i normally dont download demos :)
i looks like when its finished everyone will download it.
Oh yer moon walkin'
www.freewebs.com/bkreview/

sunshinegold

Quote from: mousemat on Sat 31/07/2004 07:34:39

I agree with you :)  I don't usually download DEMOS.  but after completing Melrin 1 and now playing Melrin 2, I am just TOO CURIOUS..... this is really an exception for me.... not to be curious... :-[   but to download this demo :P

These are really great games.   Thank you Joacim. :)

sunshinegold

Quote from: sunshinegold on Thu 12/08/2004 01:42:06
Quote from: mousemat on Sat 31/07/2004 07:34:39

I agree with you :)Ã,  I don't usually download DEMOS.Ã,  but after completing Melrin 1 and now playing Melrin 2, I am just TOO CURIOUS..... this is really an exception for me.... not to be curious... :-[Ã,  Ã, but to download this demo :P

These are really great games.Ã,  Ã, Thank you Joacim. :)

OK completed Merlin 3:  good but too short :) 

Gilbert

Quote from: sunshinegold on Fri 13/08/2004 05:55:37
OK completed Merlin 3:Ã,  good but too short :)Ã, 

This's not the complete game yet, you know?

mousemat

I'm stuck on
Spoiler
the bit were you get the honey i cant get rid of the bees
[close]

edit:done now
Spoiler
i have all of the items apart from cheese coz it wont let me use the water to milk spell ,i have all the right items
[close]
Oh yer moon walkin'
www.freewebs.com/bkreview/

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
Do you have the spring water in your inventory?
[close]

Nansober

I like the demo too but I too am stuck on how to get rid of the bees  ???

Joacim Andersson

Spoiler
You must use the Relaxer spell... You need an orange and a pipe. A pipe could be made out of wood....
[close]
Just want to add a note: This game is almost done and I will release it very soon. However for those of you that have played this demo I just want to say: I've changed a couple of things so you will not have to much advantage when you play the full game  ;)

Joacim Andersson

This game is now released and if you played the demo you're in for a surprise since I've made some changes and added a couple of puzzles that you have to solve before you reach the second part of the game which the demo didn't include.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk