The mistery of the Art School - (Screenshots; Spanish 100%; English 10%)

Started by G, Sun 01/08/2004 00:45:16

Previous topic - Next topic

G

Hy there. It's me G, tha Spanish AGSer.

There's a place in the little spanish city of Toledo, where students don't have to study maths, biology, or sciences. You would be saying "Yeah, your dreaming, man". No! This place really exists, and is called the Art School of Toledo.
This is where the story takes place. You're a very lazy student who gets late (again) to class at the Art School, but when you reach there, you discover that a terrible, awful, horrible and absolutely not important (unless for you) thing has happened. But what really marks you is the fact that someone tells you that there are millenaire catacombs under the Art School that hold dark secrets and a long ancient story (or that is what the main character thinks). Then you must skip classes for find the way to get into the catacombs, and discover what misteries are kept in the deepest caves of Toledo.

This game is a homage to all of you, the followers of the adventure games, to LucasArts, to Monkey Island (not misunderstand me, it's a homage, not a plagiarism, I must take care of the few reputation I have), and of course, it is a homage to all my partners at the Art School.

There was some screenshots, but the images got lost. I have just re-uploaded them, I hope I can make them to stay for a while.

Just one of the places of the craciest school:

Behold the Jungle:

The entrance to the Art School:

Summon legendary creatures to get your objetive:

And face the reborn fear itself... (Not available picture, if I show it I'll waste up the bad of the movie)

Yes AGSers, this game is based on real places, on real people! But watch out! It's not based on real facts.

And this is the notice! The Spanish version is finished! And I'm working now in the English version (with some help from here), I can't know exactly how many time I'm going to be working on the English version, but one thing is sure, I need help. As soon as the game could have a web page, I'll upload the game and announce it as finnished and available.

Interested? answer here or mail me, please.
Let's finish "The Mystery of the Art School" together
Ayudadme a acabar "El Misterio de la Escuela de Arte" para que todos puedan disfrutarlo.

Thank you all.

G.
The Spanish AGSer.

Mephistophilis

If you finish it completely in Spanish then people would be more willing to agree to translating
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

Ize

Feel the Ize!

Darth Mandarb

G

I'd give you some screenshots. But I have no access to a web site for posting anything yet, so I can't make links to anywhere. I hope I have a website for the game once finished.

Sorry

Gonchi

I'm here to kick butt and eat rice crackers, and I've got a lot of rice crackers

wyr3x

i can help  you a bit, "G", i would be pleased to help you, and play the spansh version too   ;) , if you have it ready (any kind of version), send it to my msn, plz ....
waiting for the AG of the century .....

G

Of course I have a demo version of the Project. But I'm afraid that is too big for pass it through msn. First I'm going to finnish it, then I'll try to make the games lighter, and then I'll go looking a way for give you the version youi want Spanish or English.

Thanks for your help.

Just wait, it's growing up day by day.

P.S: Sorry for the bronken links of the Screens

Darth Mandarb

As this thread has been opened for awhile, and seems to have generated some interest, I'm going to be nice!

But get some screenshots posted!! :)
It's all provided for you!Ã,  So help us out and give us a screenie or two!!

JBiker51

This game sounds awesome! I love art. But I have to agree with everyone else who wrote on this thread;you need pics before you post here. I can't tell you how much anticipation kills you when you're wondering what a game will look like. Keep up the good work!
-JBiker51
"Never leave a penguin unattended" -Weebl and Bob

G

Thanks Darth Mandarb, but I originally used to upload 4 shots to Neole's Upload page, the problem is that they just were uploaded one dayÃ,  :P. I've found the problem, and it's solved yet, I hope not to make it again, it is no very confortable for me to modify the post one day after another

I just have uploaded those shots again. And sometimes I'll try to solve the problem each time it whatever it would be.

More yet, the project goes on, I have just updated the first post to inform about that.

Thanks for your interest.

Anarcho

The screen shots look very interesting!  I look forward to playing it.

Darth Mandarb

Yes, the screenshots do look great!

I did see that you said, "sorry for the broken links" So I knew you had tried at least.  Thanks either way.

Keep up the effort!

G

Keep up the effort?

I'm glad to announce that the effort is growing up day by day. I hoped it to go slower, but I'm working faster than I expected. ;D
The only two things left are final cutscene and credits
After those I'll enter the beta testing phase.

The Spanish version is too close.

NoWaDayS

Hi all! i am NoWaDayS, one of the members of the testers group of this game, i am really satisfied with the work made by G for the development of the game, the graphics are really good value and the music is perfectly adapted to each moment of the game, the game has a special touch of humor that makes it more pleasant and entertained. The game reminds me those old lucas arts adventures, in conclusion, an fascinating adventure full of humor, HavE FuN!  8)

Chicky

ahh, a game to look forward to :)

the screenshots look very nice. It appears that the game is going to be quite big. Which is great.

umm i wish you all the luck  :=

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk