August MAGS

Started by SierraFreak, Mon 02/08/2004 01:45:36

Previous topic - Next topic

CodeJunkie

I just want to mention that there is a bug in my game which could end up making it unsolvable.  It's in the room with Korin in, though I'm not to sure what causes it.  It doesn't happen all of the time (never happened to me), so just save the game as soon as you go in and you'll be fine.
Sorry to anyone that's been affected by this bug  :( - there is actually a saved game I accidentally left in the download which you could use, but it will also skip past a few puzzles and bring you very near the end.  I wouldn't recommend using it though - it only takes minutes to replay back to there.

Klaus

Again voting time is over and again there is one clear winner in this month's competition.

Max and Maggie will tell you in the new Winner Announcement Movie.
You may want to download it here (1MB). Sorry for the filesize.

If you better do not want to get the file you can also check out the winner by visiting the MAGS site.
Congratulations to the winner... Please check you PM, thanks.

viktor

I just wanted to ask if it is alowed to take part in the next competition right after I took part on this one. I just thought it was so much fun that I would like to hawe a nother go at it.
signature" border="0
<a target='_blank' href='https://imgbb.com/'>resurrection pictures for facebook</a>

Klaus

Quote from: viktor on Tue 31/08/2004 12:34:47
I just wanted to ask if it is alowed to take part in the next competition right after I took part on this one. I just thought it was so much fun that I would like to hawe a nother go at it.
Of course. You're always allowed to take part.

To this month's winner:
Don't forget to soon PM your new rules to me as they should be posted tomorrow! Thanks.

Oliver

Yay, The game I voted for won!! Woo, congrats!!
You got it!

Coming Soon!

CodeJunkie

Big thanks to everyone who voted for me!Ã,  I'm still thinking of next month's rules but don't worry, I'll PM them shortlyÃ,  :)

And I'll see if I can fix some of the glitches I didn't have time for in the monthly release so that I can post a revised version on the announcements board.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk