Wrath of the Ninja: Production halted

Started by NightQuest, Wed 04/08/2004 10:50:20

Previous topic - Next topic

NightQuest

hey falconmusic i could use sound effects, i already got someone on music, you got msn messenger? my acount is nightquest2@msn.com, and rap4life42o i can see that but it is alot of work and i want "a team" goto http://www.recelate.8m.com when i get it up i'll be getting volenteers and im just starting early.

thnx though

Mozesh

wow nq, sounds great, id love to beta test it, i could also help if you wish.
im good with making backgrounds and sprites...;)

-Redrum

NightQuest

sounds great im realy bad at backgrounds so i could use a background artist! :)

Lena & Armand

i like the sound of your game, cant wait to play it! 8) hahaha nah, seriously though- its sounding really good- does it have music? Good job so far- keep it up

NightQuest

thank you, there will probably be a music pack to download l8r when the game is out.

NightQuest

sorry coulntd modify my above post  ???
There should also be a speech pack for download and we will be realeasing a beta version soon. so if you wish to beta test it will be avilable soon.  8)

ghostface

Glad to hear that the betas coming out...sign me up for testing! (As said before)
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory. Lasts forever."

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Czar

Don't we like, already have ONE redrum?

But as they say: A little extra doesn't blow your head off.

or something like that.
Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

NightQuest

well there have been some minor setbacks.... so the beta will be postponed till we get things straitend out... :'(

CodeRed

Awsome looking game man, and thanks for the help with NightScape!  ;D

NightQuest

new screenshot:

Also the beta will be out soon!;D

NightQuest

Well.... I am not very happy with what we got :-\ so the game is post poned till we get some thinking in and school is starting so the work process will be goin slower(if it could go ANY slower...)sorry. :'( :'( :'(

ghostface

that sucks man...sorry to hear that....i'll still help you out with the beta when its ready tho'.
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory. Lasts forever."

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

NightQuest

Just to let everyone know this game is still in (very slow) progress

(i hate school) i have started it back up  8)

NightQuest

the game is now named "Wrath of the Ninja"
just thought u should know.  ;D

Candle

Dang ProgZmax, You do  some damn nice stuff .
Anyone not to use your stuff is a fool .

UP

Quote from: Nightquest2 on Sat 22/01/2005 03:12:42
the game is now named "Wrath of the Ninja"
just thought you should know.Ã,  ;D
I'd keep it in Night of the Ninja, as Wrath of the Ninja is quite a clichéd name. In my opinion of course.

But the game looks interesting!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk