SPACE QUEST MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by space quest king, Wed 04/08/2004 14:39:54

Previous topic - Next topic

space quest king

HELLO FELLOW SPACE QUEST FANS.
HAVE U HEARD THE NEWS!

A SPACE QUEST MOVIE IS COMMING OUT. NOW IT'S NOT QUITE CONFERMED AND I WASN'T SPOSE TO TELL ANYONE (I'M ON THE TEAM) BUT I JUST HAD TO SAY SOMTHING.!!!!!!!

JUICY DETAILS
Location: Canada(most of it anyway) u see it is based on SP1,2,3,4,& 5 but only 1,2,3 4 are gonna be shot in canada.

Time: within 2 years! MAX can't wait!

at this stage we r gonna be using a yellow lens over the camera to simulate the old school computers of the original SP games!. we want to make it as authentic as possible!

I HOPE U GUYS  AND GIRLS R AS EXCITED AS ME!

Kinoko

o_O

* Kinoko was slaughtered by caps!

kings quest king

OMG!!! SPACE QUEST IN MOVIE?!?! AND THEY SAID IT COULD NEVER BE DONE!! YOU CAN TELL I'M EXCITED BECAUSE I AM WRITING ALL IN CAPS LOCK!!! IS IT TRUE THAT CAMERON DIAZ IS TO PLAY THE SEMI-HUMANOID RELITACKERON LOVE INTEREST OF CAPTAIN IBANEZ OF THE GHOST-FIEND??? PLEASE SAY IT IS SO!!

Phemar

SO IT'S SORT OF AN AMATUER MOVIE THEN?

HOPE IT'S GOOD.

LETS ALL TYPE IN CAPS, IT'S SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

edit: btw, king's quest king could be by no chance space quest king?

jetxl

HHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

IS IT APRIL THE 1ST SOMEWHERE IN THIS WORLD?

EDIT: B.T.W. SPACE QUEST KING, HOWCOME YOU CAN BE ONE OF THE "CREW" IF YOU'RE FROM THE U.K.?
UNLESS YOU'RE LIEING

Renal Shutdown

We have to wait two years? Couldn't you have kept this secret for a while longer?
Like, until you have something to show us?
"Don't get defensive, since you have nothing with which to defend yourself." - DaveGilbert

Mr Jake

Tiki

Quote from: space quest king on Wed 04/08/2004 14:39:54
HELLO FELLOW SPACE QUEST FANS.
HAVE U HEARD THE NEWS!
AND I WASN'T SPOSE TO TELL ANYONE (I'M ON THE TEAM) BUT I JUST HAD TO SAY SOMTHING.!!!!!!!

Shouldn't you be posting this at a Space Quest site first?  And shouldn't you be typing this like you at least passed Kindergarden?  I mean, supposedly you live in the UK, and presumably you fly to Canada every other day, so shouldn't your English be a little more...bearable?    Oh, and how could we have heard the news when supposedly you are the only backstabber on this team of yours?

Silly Troll, Trix are for kids.

Ali

Quote from: space quest king on Wed 04/08/2004 14:39:54
at this stage we are gonna be using a yellow lens over the camera to simulate the old school computers of the original SP games!. we want to make it as authentic as possible!

I think you might mean "yellow filter" not "yellow lens" and perhaps I'm not familiar with "old school computers" but how would yellow tinting simulate them?

Also, given that Lucas no longer thinks adventure games are profitable, which production company thinks that a film based on an adventure game series will be a good idea? I'm particularly baffled by their aspirations to "make it as authentic as possible" and recreate low-res VGA graphics on film.

Maybe this all makes sense and my brain has overheated. That happens sometimes.

Scummbuddy

Quote from: TikiTikiMan on Wed 04/08/2004 16:20:18
Oh, and how could we have heard the news when supposedly you are the only backstabber on this team of yours?
Oh s... (Mittens Joke)(Zing)
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Phemar

No, ali, you're just as confused as the rest of us.

Personally, I'm baffled?

Moox

Have you considered the legal issues? Im sure vivendi wouldnt mind suing some canucks....

Tiki

Quote from: LostTraveler on Wed 04/08/2004 17:20:35
Have you considered the legal issues? Im sure vivendi wouldnt mind suing some canucks....
...who can't type to save their something-or-other.

Moox

I dont mind people correcting my typos, I was up till 3 am last night reading le misarables for english class. Everyone makes them...

Scummbuddy

- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Andail

this movie excites me beyond the point of fluid holding capability

IT MAKES ME PEE!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk