There is a new version of the forums ready for testing. Please post here if you're willing to help test! We could also use the help of coders!

Author Topic: The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here  (Read 475239 times)

TeenageAssassin

• Owned. By ManicMatt ^_^
Re: The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here
« Reply #1260 on: 16 Apr 2009, 19:36 »
When using the [ img ] tags you need to use the direct link to the image, not the one of the site that hosts the images.

In this case http://i3.tagstat.com/image02/8/5fa2/000103gK5-y.jpg

instead of http://www.tagged.com/photo_view.html?photoId=72885671&uid=3501744034

you mean like photobucket?

Matti

« Reply #1261 on: 16 Apr 2009, 20:04 »
I mean when you want to post a picture in the forum you need the link of the picture itself, not the site it's on (tagged.com in your case). You can get the picture's link when you right-click the picture and go to preferences.

TeenageAssassin

« Reply #1262 on: 16 Apr 2009, 20:07 »
i cant right click...I'm on a mac

^ done with help from ManicMatt as he right clicked the image thingy for me :)
« Last Edit: 16 Apr 2009, 20:20 by TeenageAssassin »

« Reply #1263 on: 24 Apr 2009, 09:08 »
Haven't posted a pic for a while, This is the view from my balcony

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
    • Best Innovation Award Winner 2017, for his work to help AGS games reach the widest possible audience - through popular distribution platforms (Steam, Galaxy) as well as other operating systems (Android, Linux)
    • monkey0506 worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • monkey0506 worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #1264 on: 24 Apr 2009, 11:14 »
I apparently have a thing for mirrors.

I dyed my hair ironically in response to a low quality score at work. It's ironic because the sudden change would imply that I care about the low score, while realistically I don't. And I've been happier over the last week than I've been for the last two years.

« Reply #1265 on: 26 Apr 2009, 00:45 »

Hello.  :)

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
    • Best Innovation Award Winner 2017, for his work to help AGS games reach the widest possible audience - through popular distribution platforms (Steam, Galaxy) as well as other operating systems (Android, Linux)
    •  
« Reply #1266 on: 26 Apr 2009, 09:47 »
Hello trees! :D

TeenageAssassin

« Reply #1267 on: 26 Apr 2009, 13:47 »

it looks like you photoshoped yourself onto that pic lol  :P

« Reply #1268 on: 26 Apr 2009, 16:31 »
Here is a picture of myself (yus the boy, the other person in the photo is my gf)..  Your probably wondering why the eyeliner.  It was before a theater production in the dressing room which also explains all the lights.

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
    •  
« Reply #1269 on: 26 Apr 2009, 17:09 »
Of course...me too... ::) ...which uh...explains...the...bathroom setting!....somehow. Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!

And now that you mention it TeenageMutantNinjassasin, I'm pretty certain he did Photochop himself into that picture. Geez Tim, if you're going through all the trouble of faking images for this board you could at least include some gratuitous L3NZ FL4R3!1. It's common courtesy.

TeenageAssassin

« Reply #1270 on: 26 Apr 2009, 19:43 »
Of course...me too... ::) ...which uh...explains...the...bathroom setting!....somehow. Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!

And now that you mention it TeenageMutantNinjassasin, I'm pretty certain he did Photochop himself into that picture. Geez Tim, if you're going through all the trouble of faking images for this board you could at least include some gratuitous L3NZ FL4R3!1. It's common courtesy.

lmao

anyways what is it your tee says can't make it out  :P

Moresco

• I'm still alive!
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • I can help with animation
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with characters
    • I can help with scripting
« Reply #1271 on: 26 Apr 2009, 22:03 »
Been a long time, here's some pictures from this century.

« Reply #1272 on: 26 Apr 2009, 23:25 »
Using the power of PAINT, I can reveal the message:

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
    •  
« Reply #1273 on: 27 Apr 2009, 00:55 »
HAXXXX!

But yes.

I take my pictures in my bathroom mirror primarily but I loathe the pictures people take where you can see the camera/phone...

I've determined that by holding the phone directly against the glass and angling my phone where the reflection of the lens is aimed right at me, I can get a reasonable quality picture without the phone showing up at all.

Also you all get to see how dirty my bathroom mirror is which is good.

« Reply #1274 on: 27 Apr 2009, 01:35 »
This is me in my Pulling Jacket (Primark - £20) and fake cigarette (Magic Box - 30p).

Yes ladies I am single and looking...

Stumblebum

• Monkey Body
    • I can help with play testing
    • I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with voice acting
« Reply #1275 on: 27 Apr 2009, 03:53 »
Would anyone care to try my tiny nuts?

Monkey Mind

« Reply #1276 on: 27 Apr 2009, 06:45 »

it looks like you photoshoped yourself onto that pic lol  :P

It kinda does now that you mention it. I'd say it is to do with using the flash, cause otherwise I would have been more of a silhouette. but I can guarantee that I'm not perfect at photoshop cause I'm sure a pro can zoom in and tell there isn't any photoshopping.

Makeout Patrol

• Don't believe everything you hear on the radio.
    • I can help with AGS tutoring
    • I can help with backgrounds
    • I can help with proof reading
    • I can help with scripting
    • I can help with story design
    • I can help with web design
    • Makeout Patrol worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #1277 on: 27 Apr 2009, 07:41 »
I've never done this, so here we go. These are my favorite pictures from a retreat I went on this weekend; I went to rural British Columbia with the other people who are involved with my university's newspaper. The dog's name was Yoko; she belonged to the people who owned the place, which was sort of a bed-and-breakfast type thing.

Nacho

• Mittens Baron
  • The BoraGoran Chieftain worships God Tularen!
    • Nacho worked on one or more games that won an AGS Award!
    •  
    • Nacho worked on one or more games that was nominated for an AGS Award!
« Reply #1278 on: 27 Apr 2009, 09:54 »
Your probably wondering why the eyeliner. 

Actually... I think here we do not wonder about that sort of things anymore... :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

monkey0506

• SEND PIZZA.
    •  
« Reply #1279 on: 27 Apr 2009, 19:55 »

L3NZ FL4|23 4EVAR!!!2