The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Darth Mandarb

That's me on the tablet ... I got arrested when I came down.  It was worth it!

Akumayo

Well, since I have yet to upload one, here's me at the iceskating rink in Hot Springs.Ã,  Brr... It was very cold... I wish I'd had my SOAD toboggan instead of this black one that's too big for me...
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

Mugs

I rented it when it came out on DVD, and I bought it today.

;D It's one of my favourite movies!
Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Erenan

I guess it's been long enough since I posted a picture of myself. ;D

Here's me playing that dating game from Whose Line is it Anyway...

In this pic, I am a man who believes that he is a chair. The others were someone with a three second attention span and some kind of mental patient.
The Bunker

IM NOT TEH SPAM

Here's a picture of me dressed up all fancy for a wedding... and my kickass hat...
APPARENTLY IM ON A "TROLLING SPREE"

Mugs

More kickass than my sombrero?Ã,  I think not.

Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Mugs

;D Wow, I've been on the AGS forums for 2 years now, and I finally reached my 100th post! Of course I've been dead(not posting) for most of the time,Ã,  I got back to the forums this October (Starting with about 4 posts).

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

PhoenixFire

I have a new piercing...  My Eyebrow!
and i am prepared to show it off
Here

And Here

Yeah, Penguins look cute and all......... But thats what they want you to think!
THE PENGUIN CONSPIRACY ....Coming soon!

Phemar

Here's me playing Mirrorphoto Mirrorphoto.

Mugs

Here's me playing fake Mirrorphoto:

I'm actually just holding a second webcam.

JRock

Here I am!!!

(God!  What a f@#%in goon!!!)

Paper Carnival

(getting in touch with my feminine side or something)

(the wind was too strong)

Oh yeah.

DoorKnobHandle

Whatever...

Fear the smile of... of... stupidity!

This was 1 1/2 years ago in california. Right now my hear is long (over my shoulders)...

Scummbuddy

I went and visited the Moon recently. That's why I haven't been on the forums recently. It's nice... not a lot to do there. Lot of white/gray.    There's some dirt.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Ginny

I'm back from Gadna! What's gadna? A week in the 11th grade we spend on an army base, pretending to be soldiers, and it's like pre boot camp. Had a lot of fun, cursed like I never cursed before, and got back tired as hell.

Here's me firing this baby (long M16):

(Warning! Huge pictures.)

http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/F1000013.JPG

And another pic:
http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/F1010033.JPG
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Kinoko

I can't remember if I've ever posted here, but I have some new photos!

This is me being a total tourist at some shrine or other:

This is my and my fiance in an awkward stance in front of Mt. Fuji (it was -freezing-):

...and because I'm SO excited that I figured out how to get photos off my mobile, here's my cat, Sophie:

Me with the greatest manga ever:

A photo of the Ghibli Museum (in case anyone cares):

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk