The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Paper Carnival

here's a more recent pic of me...

Don't mind the hair :P

Kinoko

More news from Japan:

This is a Kit-Kat I tried a couple of weeks ago. It was great, and it really did taste like a fruit parfait.

Al_Ninio

This is what I looked like before the army, and slightly drunk: click!

Krysis

Farlander, for some strange reason that pic of yours looks photoshopped. Weird. ::)

MY FIRST PICS POSTED ON THIS SITE! Save the silly jokes about my beard to yourself.Ã,  :PÃ, 

Me on a trip a few months ago. I am soo sexy!

Too lazy to shave? Probably. :P

Tuomas

We were celebrating LORDI. This is me (I came straight from a poilitcal meeting, hence the SNK 100-yrs badges, I had more in my pocket) and Marko, my friend, amd then he and my other friend Toni, who disappeared for 30 days and returned with a Renault cap and greasy long hair:

There was people (~80 000 actually):

And there was Lordi:

Akumayo

A snapshot of me on the FBLA fieldtrip...Ã,  I had just finished announcing "I can burn out your sanity, with my EYEBALLS!!!"

-Regards, Akumayo
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

The Ivy

Getting ready for the ball.Ã,  Couldn't be bothered to tidy up my room, apparently.

And 3 signs that adventure games secretly control my life:

As long as I don't start asking people to call me 'Rosella' I think it's okay.

dasjoe

i agree, it is not.

... it's quite easy being the best.

Helm

WINTERKILL

Tuomas

That reflection in the mirror is so photoshopped, don't fool us. BURN THE WITCH! ;)

As for the glasses, my grandpa died and I got them, they're from the 70's and they're cool :)

Gord10

@Tuomas: Are you using the glasses of your grandpa? I am sure it is very good for the eye health to use random glasses ._.
*buys spectacles from a bazaar*

Anyway, let me upload a recent geek photo of me.
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Haddas

Dang gord, that's a funky vase you have :o

dasjoe

reply no. 1000 :)

hardcore haircut:

yes yes, sleepyhead.
... it's quite easy being the best.

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Erenan

Did he cut off his own shins with that axe?! :o

Here's a picture of me getting a brief Chapman Stick lesson with Emmett Chapman while I was picking up my brand new instrument:

The Bunker

Boney

Me:

Helm

Brussels didn't win me over, and the impromptu photographer brigade triangulate-shooting us didn't help cheer me up too much. My brother seems very excited to be there, though. Family and coworkers, along with pretty women and anemic belgian 30-year olds in hilarious sweaters abound.
WINTERKILL

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Gregjazz

Quote from: Erenan on Wed 31/05/2006 00:44:54

Sweet, Erenan! Did you buy the Stick from Emmett Chapman, and is that how you had the opportunity to get a quick lesson?

EDIT: (post before) Hahah, that's fantastic, Farl! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk