The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

I thought Elvis was dead.

Monkey, i think you look a lot like him. Well, a little bit at least.  :)

edit: Dart, glad to see you are still alive and haven't forgot about us. Nice hearing from you again.

Disco

Quote from: Nacho on Tue 21/11/2006 11:45:46
P.S. Do you have a brother in Michigan called Kenneth who likes a lot disco music?

What is this, I look like another person on these forums? Geez, way to say I have a "common" look  ;D. Anyways, I guess I feel the need distinguish myself by dropping these two bombshells:

Darth Mandarb

Between this ...

And this ...

The race for "Sexiest AGSer" is going to be a tight one this year!!

Hubba Hubba!!

Disco ... seriously bro, you do Michigan proud my friend!  Bra-frickin'oh!!!

Domino

Disco, i keep seeing this image when i look at your pictures. I'm so sorry.

Please forgive me.

Shawn

Disco

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Tue 21/11/2006 19:14:00
I went by Wal-Mart they had no body paint of any kind. So I picked up some of that snazzy hair-spray-paint...

Walmart would never sell something like that :P Anyways, you should have just used plain watercolor, it comes out alright, might stain a little though. On the other hand is quite hard to get consistent results :-\ I have photo examples of this of course. What the hell, I'll just go overboard on the photo thread. Hey! It's in the name of research  >:( leave me alone!

Me on the last day of high school. Yep, I went like that for the first hour. First and only time I used the school showers too. I had a blue-ish tint the entire day even after washing.

Here I tried unsuccessfully to paint myself black and lay on the hood of my car. I chalk it up to the paint set I had, the brown had more of a mahogany (sp) color to it.

EDIT
watercolor works okay in hair too, also for smaller details: http://www.lumpcity.co.uk/~disco/bullseye.jpg

The Ivy

Who's a bimbo? I'm majoring in neuroscience and I make computer games for fun. Doesn't get me a whole lot of dates, let me tell you. :P

Anyway, I just thought I'd point out that Dart and I appear to have the same haircut.

I'm pretty sure it means we can both set fires with our minds. I bet if we teamed up we could take out SSH's car. ;) :P

Hmm...

...it made for a fun Halloween costume, anyway. :P

I've got nothing on Emi, though. ;)

Darth Mandarb

AMMENDMENT TO MY LAST POST:

Between this ...

And this ...

And this ...

The race for "Sexiest AGSer" is going to be a tight one this year!!

The lovely ladies of AGS are making us computer nerds proud!!

Disco

Who were you for Halloween The Ivy? Dark Phoenix?:

No, I don't mean this dark Phoenix-

I mean this Dark Phoenix-

Helm

WINTERKILL

Tuomas

Someone mentioned sideburns?

A few months old, I have a feeling I've posted this earlier. Anyway I can assure you, the sideburns are here to stay. Though they're not THAT largeÃ,  :( :-[

monkey0506

Hey hey hey....

xD My facial hair grows in really......sparsely...

But you have to give me points for trying..............right?

......right???? :-[

Timosity

In the spirit of Movember

Mug Shot

trying to look mean, but probably not succeeding

so how you doin'

F you

Helm

QuoteAnthony Kiedis.

I get told this a lot, I don't really see the resemblance myself. I find that dude obnoxious too, I guess I wouldn't like myself if I didn't know him so intimately.

Does regular me still look like this guy? Guh!
WINTERKILL

Mac

Perhaps if we squint...

Ah yes, that...could be him. Of course now it could be Monica Bellucci as well...

Mac

Are you coming on to me?

EDIT: Wait, these arms?

ManicMatt

Look into my eyes! You know you want me.

Have more nightmares Krysis! On the house!

I don't miss that length of hair. Oh well, something I ticked off on my list of things to do before I die. (Not having short hair)

SpacePirateCaine

My rapidly receding hairline suggests I'm not the young pirate I once was.

SpacePirateCaine: I'm an arrtist.
Check out MonstroCity! | Level 0 NPCs on YouTube! | Life's far too short to be pessimistic.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk