The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkoddi

Apparently my hair has grown a bit since Lapaset... hum.

Nacho

With a LOT of delay... I am posting this... Today I was browsing my favourites links and I saw this page belonging Barcik (One of the oldest members)

The photo was shoot under the Eiffel tower, two hours after FC Barcelona became the European Champion... You can see Barcik, Lorena, and me, in the middle... Good memories.Ã,  :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Rincewind

Time once more to post some up-to-date photos, I suppose.
Screaming my lungs off at our latest gig a couple of weeks ago:

Turtleneck ist krieg!

ManicMatt

I'm sure Inkoddi will lend you his hair.

Phemar

Promo pic of me for our band Daggerfish!

CaptainBinky

Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas!

Love from Binky, Nikolas (isn't he lovely?) and Lemmy!

A Lemmy & Binky Production

Creed Malay

Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Gord10

Some recent photos. (Yeah, I'm narcissistic. I like putting my photos.)
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Sylvr

In the theme of scary-eyed pictures:

And yeah, I'm still around. Anyone actually notice I was gone? :P I really don't know what happened...

[Edit: I'm the one without the coffee.... we are on a school bus at 6:30 in the morning about to leave for our weekend retreat with all the important people at school
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

Domino

New picture for everyone's enjoyment.  :)

Also, here is a picture of my friend Chris when he stopped by a couple of weeks ago. We call this picture the Fat Marlboro Man.

Shawn

Nikolas

Double post for a good reason:

May the war of the cutest baby begin:

Don't tell me you don't love him? Hey now that I think of it, maybe him and Emi could... you know... play together

;D

PS. Manicmat did the gif for me. Thanks mate!

vict0r

And now a pic where I actually look my normal...

deletethisprofile

Barbarian

Nik: Luv the new baby gif pic... hehe... so cute!Ã,  ;DÃ,  You da man!

Vince: Wow! Such a sweet family there. Youse one lucky dude!

Yutz: Hmmm, imma unda yer speel.. yer wish isa my command. What's that? Vote for you as bestest--looking AGSer...Ã,  ;)Ã, 

Well, thought I'd post up a recent pic too. Here's from a JuJitsu seminar I taught at a High-School here in Hong Kong.Ã,  I'm the big-guy wearing a black-belt towards the middle in the back row.Ã,  The tall guy next to me was one of the teachers at the school who was my "demonstration "victim" / volunteer" for the day, plus he helped me to keep a watchful eye on the kids. And before ya ask about the kid in front wearing a black-belt, well, he should have been wearing a white-belt too, but, apperantly he takes Tae-Kwon-Do and that's his rank in that, and he convenientlyÃ,  "forgot" to wear a white-belt for the day (though somehow he remembered his black-belt). And of course the girls "forgot" to bring their Gi-tops.. (methinks they actually wanted to look all "purdy" for da guyz actuallyÃ,  ;) )But, oh well, no problems. We all had a lot of fun that day and I gave them a great work-out and they learned a few things about traditional Martial Arts.
Conan: "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!"
Mongol General: "That is good."

Blade of Rage: www.BladeOfRage.com

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

Nacho

Hey! Great surprise... Today Lore' s mom has passed this image to me via msn. She asked me:Who is this guy? I replied... A guy that looks like me.

But after a short examen... mmmmm... The guy has my wristband (not a big evidence, since the photo is for TREK, the bike suplier of Lance Armstrong...), but also has "my" ring, and "my" watch!

I thought, at the beginning, that it was not me because I never used that colour scheme of helmet. I have the same one, but in total silver. But I use photoshop, and I know that things like that can be done, so...

I googled for helemts, and here is the result:

This helmet has never existed in the schemes seen in "my" photo. The discovery channel atmos giro helmet has some black shapes. So... The helmet is a photoshop! So... Is it me or not? Curious!Ã,  :)

I might be in the international trek catalogue in the same page than Lance Armstrong! Weeeeh!
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Jaws

Few of you know me .. but I've been visiting on and off for 3-4 years now.

And here I am :)

I've found that black and white and high contrast hides all my bad skin and spots,
basicly all the 'me' that shouldn't be shown is taken away ... and a fancy image of my innerself is revealed ;D

Rock star eh?
.:.I reject your reality and substitute my own.:.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk