The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Al_Ninio

My room and desk are not very messy since I spend most of my time at a distant army base.

Desk!

Room!

vict0r

Damn your peoples desks are messy! :P

m0ds

Christmas eve, I knew it was going to be a good night, so I took my camera out! No pics of me tho (you know what I look like anyway :p) After playing Jake's centurion game I made my way to the pub and met up with my south african friend, Mark. AND found out his surname is McClane!!!! Awesome :D

We briefly stopped off at his house and I saw this girl getting into a taxi, and with it being Christmas eve I couldn't resist - the taxi driver WAS santa!!! :D

Once I reached the pub I wasn't able to co-ordinate and stuff and things got pretty messy! I didn't take any more pictures in the end. Well, apart from one - but I'm NOT showing you that ;) Last night was sloppy, but I love it :D I woke up in a girl's grandparents house at about 10am, and stumbled home and slept, until Christmas dinner - which I could barely eat. And then I went back to sleep again & didn't open prezzies til about 6pm! lol...what a fun christmas!! I'm now t-total.

Until new year.

;)

Nine Toes

What the hay.  I'll jump on the bandwagon.
Watch, I just killed this topic...

Becky

Cats are the perfect things to test a new digital camera on.

This is Freddy.

This is Splodge.

Perhaps more exciting pictures with me in at a later date.

ManicMatt

At first my xmas crazy outfit (My xmas tradition) was me dressed as a lady! (And so was my brother)

I can't bring myself to show you that just now, but here is when I got bored of being a lady and went to town on the make up.

gypsysnail

A pic of moi....Ã,  4 pics of moi to be exact lol... I had blonde hair now I am dark haired again

Last year at Easter, me holdin my ventriloquist doll ;) yup I got one, isn't he cute? :P

Me posin for professional photos last year - holdin a crystal ball
Believe in afterlife! It's true in a metamorphical way ;)
Ken & Roberta - my inspiration!! 20 years.
U are what you love doing and passionate about - keep up what you love most.

Haddas

Sorry to interrupt you two, but I have some important things to show you, namely ME:

Me at the christmas table. I'm clearly looking at the fairly large ham

Me standing behind my sister and her boyfriend. (He's 21)

m0ds

I think her boyfriend needs a little more training before he's officially part of your family.

For a start they're coming out of his frigging nose!! :/

JimHejl

Pic from work. I don't have one of my home desk.
--jim

[web] www.hejl.com
[music] www.hejl.com:8000/listen.m3u

Domino

Krysis

Somehow managed to make a snapshot with my webcam.

You should know:
- That isn't real wood on the panels.
- The keyboard was white before i ravaged it with my markers
- Most of the other stuff are CDs
- My mouse may lack a wheel, but at least it has a cable

InCreator

Huh, I found a picture I made in 2005. Comparing it to current... er... Even positioning of things has remained same... I guess I live in an endless loop of unchanging things.

My desk, end of 2005

My desk, end of 2006

* Messy bed is still there
* The red & white block contains pirate cigarettes from Russia
* I smoke less now

Tuomas

So I had to post a desk too when I finally got a picture of it.

This was before the new years party, after that it got a bit messy.

Now here's a pic you all want to see, from our party. we borrowed a phone from our friend and took him a couple of pictures to look at when he woke up in hang over.

Guess which two of the quartet are mine :P

Tuomas

You asked for it. So here's me CELEBRATING MY COMING TO THE AGE OF 1000 POSTS! by posting a picture of my babyface from last summer in hot black Ibiza sleeping it off. Pff, spamming sure makes you tired!

La Lore

My Xmas photosÃ,  :D

My Xmas tree, cute...Ã,  :)

New Year Eve

Nacho and meÃ,  :D

Me (pretty girl)Ã,  ;D

NachoÃ,  ;D

LorenaÃ,  :-*
Lorena ^_^/~
"Please, do stop" - m0ds

fanton

my favourite is Dart :)

and here is me

and again:) (hurt by dart which helped me out by being a man)

i cry !!! ;9

etc

Andail

From a sausage party last saturday. Pity none of the excellent sausages can be seen in this shot...just wanted to upload a pic, it was so long since last time...

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk