The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Gord10

Some dark photograph/photomanipulation art where I was the model (and also who the artist was me ^^; ) .
http://www.coolbluegames.com/artistlik/gothic1c.jpg
http://www.coolbluegames.com/artistlik/gothic4c.jpg
http://www.coolbluegames.com/artistlik/cimg0189.jpg

(I think it still looks too obvious, but let me clarify: I still have blue eyes; the brown eyes and the grey hair are photomanipulation)
These are some other shots without manipulation.
http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/7985/id012007ml9.jpg
http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/3874/cimg0181wu9.jpg
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/shawney.jpg

My friend said i look like a mix of a Final Fantasy Character and the Gerber Baby.

I love taking stupid pictures of myself.

Shawn

Stee

Heres a picture of me if you can see it in my last gig in september. Im the guy on the guitar.

Then im the one in the middle saluting just before we went up

<Babar> do me, do me, do me! :D
<ProgZMax> I got an idea - I reached in my pocket and pulled out my Galen. <timofonic2> Maybe I'm a bit gay, enough for do multitask and being romantical

Timosity

Here's a few snaps of a Holiday road trip I went on last week with some friends.

Hired a car and drove from Sydney to Adelaide all the way along the coast (just over 2700km) pretty much the south east corner of Australia, and it's only a really small fragment of the coast, but an excellent piece of it.

Having a break in a forest after making a wrong turn which turned out more interesting as we had 105km of winding roads through forest instead of boring freeway

Lakes Entrance, Victoria

Wilson's Promontory, the furthest southerly point on the Australian mainland

Phillip Island, where they hold the Australian Moto Grand Prix

taking silly photos whilst drinking

where seals and penguins (and Great White Sharks) hang out on Phillip Island

Bells Beach Victoria, the beach made famous by the movie Point Break, 50 year storm etc

The Great Ocean Road, Victoria, awesome road along the southern coast which a lot of these photos are taken from

The 12 Apostles, Great Ocean Road

Port Campbell, great little coastal town (in a scenic sense)

The London Bridge, Great Ocean Road. It used to be connected to land with another arch but crashed into the ocean years ago (I went there as a kid and walked across), apparently 2 people were trapped on it, and 1 of them was just married on their honeymoon, their partner was back on land.

Bay of Islands, Great Ocean Road

Trying to catch some ocean sprays

Blue Lake, Mt Gambia, South Australia, It's a volcanic crater lake, very blue in colour from the minerals

The quieter coast along Adleaide

The flight home (less than 2hrs [after spending 5 days driving there])

The mission of the trip was to firstly not have to work for a week, then enjoy the scenery slowly getting to Adelaide for The Big Day Out (a music festival) I could have gone to it in Sydney but it's more fun to go somewhere different and make an adventure out of it.

Haddas

Yesterday:

Today:

Tuomas

Oh my God Haddas! Don't do this to us!Ã,  :'( :'( Can't you see you are smiling? After all these years! I'm disappointed.

Anyways folks. Timosity went around down under, I went to visit my sister in Hungary, so here's some photos from there!

I removed the rest from this to give you a better view. Those plates above the gulass are a part of my gypsy roast that I got for about 7 euros. I've never eaten such a plate :D

We were on a train up in the high hills. This was called the pioneer train, which started during the time of communists as a place for children from 10 to 14 years of age to learn how to work as train cashiers and everything. They still only have workers, like boy/girlscouts actually, but the railway is nowadays called childrens railway instead of pioneers. so that's me and my sister and a forest of oaks behind us (which actually isn't visible because it was 4 pm and there was a cloud around us, that and the angle of a picture. But the forest was awesomely huge!).

So after itÃ,  2pac ->rap<- vs. metal !* 50 cent don't ask me where this comes from but thought I'd do the yo-hand thing them rap people do. Kept my dignity though.

And I saw the Budapest Symphonic orchastra performing Brahms who is my favourite at the famous opera house. We were up high as seen from here, and basically the first 30 minutes I was all dizzy and couldn't look anywhere but behind me. Then listening to the music made me more confident, and eventually I was able to look down at the players despite my fear of heights.

The some natural geographic historical museum or something had a photograph display, and we thought as it was the last day, we'd go see it. here's me and my sister at the sign which indicates the place.

Little did we know of the fact that they would close all the museums for mondays, but this one for tuesdays... now where the hell is the logic in that?

for som reason unknown to me, my sisters boyfriend had to photograph every disease ridden alley cat. This one wouldn't stop to pose, so the pic is shaken :(

thewalrus

Ã,  Ã,  Ã, Well, for all you people who were wondering (and doubt that anyone actually was). Here I am. This is me and my fiance(my baby boys mama).

Thewalrus

Goo, goo, ga, joob!!!

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come!"

Chicky

Shoot me if i've already posted this.

Last gig with Delivery:

monkey0506

New pic of Matt's twin that I just found:

Vince Twelve

One of my best friends on this island, Amul, just moved back to England.  But before he went we had a sushi eat off.  He extended this challenge to me about a year ago and Tuesday night we finally found out who could eat the most sushi.

We went to our local sushi-go-round.  Each plate has two pieces of sushi.  The winner would be the person who ate the most plates.  I gave myself an extra challenge: no two plates could be the same kind of sushi.  Our friend, Mick also came along.

The final tally was Amul (left) with 22, Mick (center) with 16, and me (right) with 21.  Everytime I would eat one, Amul would force down one more.  It was an endless cycle of face stuffing.  I had to throw in the towel.

Our significant others were very impressed with our remarkable display of manliness.

Nine Toes

You don't need to cover up their names, Vince.

I already know that the guy on the left is Dave Baksh from Sum 41...

...and the guy in the middle is Kevin Smith.

Watch, I just killed this topic...

ManicMatt

Another twin?!

Although New Found Glory suck. But still! I am going to get these two guys to cover my shift so I never need go to work! Mwahahaha!! And because they are celebrities they'll pull in lots of customers into my shop!

Mighty Might Bosstones shouls release something already!

Hmm I'd better best some random photo of myself now I'm here...

deadsuperhero

Time for me to post my latest photos.

The fediverse needs great indie game developers! Find me there!

monkey0506

Quote from: ManicMatt on Sun 25/02/2007 08:34:48Hmm I'd better best some random photo of myself now I'm here...

Yes Matt...he does look almost like you...almost.

Anyway, it became stunningly apparent while watching NFG's Hit Or Miss music video that the lead singer, Jordan Pundik, is in fact Matt:

However Matt, I've come up with a more different approach to your problem. Simply tell your manager that you need the time off to go touring with your band. Tell him you'll give him a free CD if he lets you go on paid leave for a few weeks. That will most likely rope him in. But if it doesn't...give him a t-shirt as well. Then he'll have no choice but to let the celebrity have his way. :=

vict0r

Paper Carnival

Here's a more recent pic of me. I haven't changed much, except I am getting fat (can't really tell from the pic).

I am such a criminal!

Disco

So, since I was beaten to the "first clothesless AGSer in the photo thread" title by the spawn of Vince XII, I thought I would take a different angle. How about first to post shower pics? :P

setting up the camera

You may have seen that vintage video where a monkey washes a cat. Here a monkey washes a dude :D

Getting a little steamy. I had to stop and start the shower several times during this photo shoot to wipe the lens.

I look perhaps too happy here, or that I'm on drugs because there is no soap around my eyes. I suppose it's just that even I couldn't believe what I was doing.

Anyone scarred for life, feel free to blame Limping_Fish.

Timosity

My Premiership winning Cricket side, I'm 3rd from the right

A couple of action shots with my team batting

The Celebrations with the lucky frisbee (owned by the guy sitting on the lefts 3 year old daughter) which is one of the last times it was seen as it now resides on the roof of the kebab shop 

ManicMatt

I hate myself!

Heh, this is just a quick joke, from the photos I had taken for my music artwork.

Me and my pal with the digital camera!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk