The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightfable

HA! Your XRay filter is malfunctioning!

I shall show you my true identity...

The robot killing machine... THE CHICKANATOR!!!Ã,  8)

shbaz

Dr. Phil and my friend Keri:

Yeah, I guess she doesn't post in the forums but I have skills too guys!
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

stuh505

Domino

This is the picture that i meant to post. ha ha

yep, just a little nudge on the back of the neck, made jennifer's hair all wet.

[Cameron]

SSH

Here's me composing for my new game with the helkp of my two musical consultants:

Fans of the Princess Marian games will recognise the ladybird playmat from part II

Tiki

I have to make a group movie project for school, based on the story of Samson.  I'm skinny, so naturally we decided I should be Samson.  And we're borrowing a yummy-good camera.

Despite the poor lighting, note the necktie.  Grr.   We'll start shooting tomorrow, most of likely.  I took off the glasses for the second picture because I forgot to for the first one, and put both in a .gif for the hell of it.

Ishmael

I was testing out our new digital camera, and as you can see from the level of blurryness in the following illustration, yours truly doesn't quite yet master it...

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Timosity

With my job I go in and out of peoples yards all day (without needing permission) and every now and then there are dogs and I survived over a year without being bitten until last week.

now you think you'd get bitten while in someone's yard, but the other day I was just walking along the street, and dog comes up to me, I figure it's just going to have a sniff around as they usually do but this one just jumped up on my leg and bit me twice.

It was some little Benji type dog, the one you don't suspect. The guy walking it (without a leash) said he'd never seen him do that before, and it wasn't his dog.

I said, "it Fucken bit me, cunt"  and showed him the wounds with blood pissing out

He said "you'll be right" and walked off

I just let him go, I found out where he lives though from a nice neighbour incase anything happens. The bite's aren't bad or anything it didn't stop me working, but I was more worried about the bacteria, lucky we don't have rabies here.

here's a couple of snaps, the left bite is on my calf, and the right on my thigh

here's a closeup macro shot

this is just me being silly

Moresco

I'll post a new pic, since I have changed my style:

Peace

::: Mastodon :::

Peter Thomas

3 photos of freshness!

This was at about 2 in the afternoon. I'd been out all night, and crashed at my friend Candise's place. She took this as soon as I woke up and got out of bed. How nice. Sorry if the blurriness kills your eyes.

I'm happy. Yay.

I get kinda self-absorbed when preparing for a big night out. So naturally if you spring a photo on me I'm gonna look like this... Don't hate me...
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

stuh505

Peter Thomas

OMG! STUH505 MAKES ME ILL!!! (And "gell" only has one 'l')

Touche! With extra-added-gelness
Peter: "Being faggy isn't bad!"
AGA: "Shush, FAG!"

Domino

Here is a behind the scenes shot of the film Evenwolf was working on...

I really loved that movie by the way.  :)

Phemar

Here's me looking teh uber:

God I'm cool...

RyRayer

Sleepy sleepy sleepy.

Yeah, you two look neat.

Gord10

Do you think I look aggresive in this photo?

@Gal&Nataly: Cute photos! :) As I said before in #ags, I would love to be there.
[offtopic]It is very cool to talk to the people on IRC whose photos you have just seen the and found cute.[/offtopic]
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Ishmael

A new one of me, taken about in the middle of the night... and with the most excellent camera, as you probably can see from the light level.
I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Mozesh

Hey heres a pic of me ^-^
Its taking by my webcam since my digital camera's battery is empty.
And theres a yellow light (duh) since its to dark if I turn it off

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk