The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugs

Here's a picture of me doing nothing:

Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

ManicMatt

AGA

Quote from: [lgm] on Sun 18/12/2005 06:48:15
Wow. Youre eyes are very blue.

You've got quite the photogenics.

Behold!:

edmundito

"You wouldn't like me when I'm agangry."
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Tuomas

Heh, finally got my last ever school photos, and thought I'd do what Pete did and show these to you, there's my class as it is, 2 boys only:

and yet, my own picture. No, it was not taken 40 years ago, but a month ago, so no stupid comments about my COOL hair!

Tuomas

actually there's some girls missing from the photo, there are 17 of them. And I am in the back row because oddly enough I (172cm) am one of te tallest in our class.

thought I'd share a picture of me harrassing a Father's day -card too:

And because everyone has an idiotic close up of their faces:

now I retire for a while

LGM

You. Me. Denny's.

Squinky

You reminded me of a gritty detective....

sorry...

By the way, good clarity on that pic.

Helm

Helm returns to his thread! This is a picture full of greek comic artists (only the girl on the left side is not. We all know girls can't draw). Spot the goatlover.
WINTERKILL

LGM

Except less old.. Less wrinkley.. And less Spanish.

Edit:

You. Me. Denny's.

esper

Hmmmm. Why not....

Now it's time for "Post a crappily-drawn MSPaint pic of yourself..."

This Space Left Blank Intentionally.

ManicMatt

Gee, you went to all that trouble to post that drawing of yourself, (nerd!Ã,  :P) and nobody says anything!

So I have. There. (I still feel like I'm talking to the doctor though)

May as well post a decent photo of myself then while I'm here - minus my teddy bear.

Whoops, i gel my hair now, so it's not all fluffy like shown here!

Scummbuddy

ScubaChic and I at our early Christmas party and family reunion.

Happy ChrsimaHannaKwanzaFestivus!!
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

Ginny

Time to post some pics, last one (only one?) was long ago..

Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Ginny

I know:D I never seem to have a picture without red eyes. Usually my whole eye is red though, not just the pupils.
Wait, here's a very rare non red eye pic:

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Mugs

Quote from: Ginny on Sat 24/12/2005 01:45:26
I never seem to have a picture without red eyes. Usually my whole eye is red though, not just the pupils. Wait, here's a very rare non red eye pic:

:) Congrats on that "very rare non red eye pic" !

Anyways, it's the 24th(Forum time),Ã,  so this would be the perfect occasion to post this picture:

Cool stuff I found out: Men are four times more likely to be struck by lightning than women.  Wow, really? [dirty joke] Maybe this has to do with the fact that us men have "lightning rods"? [/dirty joke]

Ginny

Heh, maybe I was flipping off someone in the back. (Quite possible, thats where the teachers were standing). Actually it was a spontaneous photo so I didn't have time to get the pose right. These are photos from a school trip btw. Best school trip ever!:D

edit:

I have acquired the ability to float!

Last one.. I promise. ;)

Gord10

While I'm at the Ankara City DeviantArt Meeting. I still can't believe I didn't get drunk after drinking so much 0_o
(And no, I am not paid by Carlsberg ® [link: http://www.carlsberg.ca/ ] to show this picture.)
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Mugs

:P This is a pic of me and my 4-string acoustic/electric bass that I got for Christmas:

It's a Jerzey Bass. It appears that it's a new brand of guitar (maybe I'm wrong), so it's very unpopular.Ã, 

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk