Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Erenan

Here's a picture of me poking a man pretending to be a quadriplegic. :P

The Bunker

Nine Toes

Watch, I just killed this topic...

Erenan

No, I posted a different pic from the same day. In the one I posted before, I was playing a man pretending to be a chair. And I did a really, really, really good job of it, too. ;D

I just felt like posting a picture, and I don't have any new ones. Wait... Scratch that... Once I get home, I'll post some pictures from my graduation. :)

EDIT:

So at the end of May I graduated from a fairly small school called the University of Redlands. I am now a proud Bachelor of Music in Composition. ;D So there's my class. I'm the guy looking at the camera near the guy kneeling down on the grass because they forgot to give him a chair. Man, you'd think the University Administration would be able to plan a little better than that. Oh well. I guess the folks in the Admin building aren't exactly super geniuses. More like... DMV rejects or something.

So there's me walking across the stage. I'm a little small in this picture, but it's the best one of me on stage that I had on my computer. I've got better ones, but I'm too lazy to walk across the room to use the scanner. :P

That's better. Now you can see all that hair and my pink tassel. PINK! They give pink tassels to music majors. What's that about? If it has to be pinkish, at least make it something cool like... [color=A125FF]A125FF[/color].

Yes, Super Mario did graduate with my class. He finally decided to go get that plumbing degree he'd been pretending to have all those years.

Here's a picture of my girlfriend and me. Four years of studying and practice and rehearsals and late night drives to Del Taco, and all for a hug. It was worth it. ;D

The Bunker

Haddas

Quote from: strazer on Fri 28/07/2006 15:58:37
After running to the train to the world cup 2006 semi-final here in Germany.

You look absolutely EXHAUSTED!

Akumayo

Went on a tour of the Crescent Hotel last weekend, (second most haunted place in America, says TAPS) and brought back some pics with orbs AND me in them.Ã,  (There's about 20 more with just orbs, but there's are the only ones that have me in them too... and... well... this is the post YOUR picture thread... so...)

Anyway:

The pics:

And the pics with orbs pointed out (you may need to download them and zoom in, some of the orbs are very very very faint):

No, I didn't edit the orbs in, they really showed up on the pictures.Ã,  If you don't believe me, tough luck.

-Regards, Akumayo
"Power is not a means - it is an end."

ManicMatt

Using my anti-photoshop tools I have re-created what the image looked like before our friend here put the lightbulbs in:

Haddas

I always wanted to go there :(

(as a side-note, Akumayo, you might want to resize those images. They don't break the tables but they're still over 500kb per image)

ManicMatt

(PS- I'm not insinuating anything, just having a laugh!)

Scummbuddy

p.s. The "conan o'brien" bit was hilarious.

as was "teh me"
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

TerranRich

BOO!

That's right, ladies, teh Rich is back for his bi-yearly appearance! LOL

here are some pics of me, linked direckally from my MySpace page... (Click for a larger image)

Me and teh girlfriend

OH YEAH! That's right. o_O

ManicMatt

Here's me on the front of a magazine being read by some guy:

Here's me in my human form with my mates:

Oh okay so I'm just showing off when you lot could probably do even better things and I wasn't gonna start a whole thread off for the pics either..

Nine Toes

Nine Toes

Trust me, man.  I know exactly what you mean; I haven't had more than two or three hours at a crack in the last three days.  It's going to be hell when I go back to work.

I'm not necessarily complaining, though.  I do think it's all well worth it.

gameboy

Okay, gotta post myself too.

It's not a very new pic, guess it's made back in June... somewhere in the southern Estonia.
Anyway, it's me.

Buckethead

There are not many pictures taken from me , yet here is one:

and some unmasked:

Tuomas

One picture of me from Ibiza, with my new hair (and wearing my BVB t-shirt). It seems to be a common opinion that I look much better, even good some say, with this hair-do. Anyway, at least all the German girls want me to send this to themÃ,  := Even the best one. I'd like to share more photos, but I'll have to wait for people to send me some, you see, I was there 6 weeks, but had no camera, so :P Oh, one more...

As far as I recall this was taken after a whole lot of vodka, you see, it was an all inclusive hotel, which meant, free drinks till 11, and for workers like me, until 01 because then they closed the bar.

Vince Twelve

On that upbeat note, it's time for...

PICTURES OF BABIES!

The Wife, Baby, and Me:

My wife with Emi in a kangaroo hat.  We like putting babies in funny hats in Japan.

Foot!

Emi with my sister's baby, Mia.  We're an international family.  Emi is half Japanese half American and Mia is Korean/Mexican/African American.

Hat!

She's cute when she's sleeping, too!

I just put this one in because I was hoping someone would photoshop it so it looks like she's running a marathon:

Yay!

Paper Carnival

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Mon 21/08/2006 04:37:06
Mash, you do of course realize the hat is just there to disguise the fact that Zachary is a cone-head because Mr. Hyde here just impregnated some alien chick not too long ago.

Well, it's not exactly a cone, but he's still not fooling anybody.

Haddas

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk