The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

ManicMatt

Yes hotspot.. if I still looked like that I'd be a hypocrit, but I don't anymore, and besides, I DID put that in the critics lounge for a joke.. so you had that photo of me on your hard drive or something? How sweet I'm flattered!

Fender

Geez. I'm guessing no one knows who I am (except Silver). However, I feel the need to post a pic, so...... ;D (one to follow shortly)

Edit:

Golly, gee! I guess I am famous! It's old, so I hope to get a new one soon. And then I can join the guitar club! ;D

monkey0506

ManicMatt

Erenan

Quote from: ManicMatt on Mon 02/10/2006 01:20:21
You realise TMI stood for the musical instrument, right? Ok just checking. It's hardly an abbreviation I myself am familiar with.

Oh! I understood it to mean "too much information" and was thus very confused! D'oh! Yes, of course, the musical instrument.

Obligatory guitar photo:

The Bunker

Erenan

Recently, I visited the Salton Sea...

Did I see any ghosts? You bet I did...

The Bunker

SSH

We actually managed to get out of the house while the kids were asleep and go to a resteraunt to celebrate out anniversary...

earlwood

Couldn't manage to squeeze out a picture of me before the batteries died in the camera.

But I managed to fit the bulk of my guitars on my twin..

• ~1980 Yamaha RBX500R (the bass)
  • Marvel Semi-Hollowbody
  • Mexican Strat with 2-point bridge and Lace Alumitone pickups
  • ~1983 Japanese Epi Custom Les Paul with Burstbucker pros (Has an L5-type head stock, the only one I've ever seen)
  • Sheraton II with 57' classics
  • American Strat with Tex-mex pickups
  • 1981 Peavey T-60 (an all-in-one wonder)
  • 1969 Martin D28
  • 1974 Yamaha FG-140
  • Yamaha FG312 II
  • John Lennon EJ-160E

There are some others that I didn't deem important enough to mention, like that ugly little bass hidden in that faux-tweed gig bag, A short scale Washburn electric, and that Greco Violin bass that's all the way on the other side of the house.

jetxl

Kweepa

Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

Domino

Dude, you look like a zombie in your pic.  :)

Here i am drunk almost as a skunk making love to the camera. Why do i do such things.  :)

Have a good one,

Shawn

Kweepa

It was an err... Halloween costume. Yes.

Scary!

Wow, look at that healthy skin!
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

[Cameron]

Was recently in a play called School Academy. I'm the seedy counselor on the right. My friend Steve is the flamboyant drama teacher on the left. Check out the filthiness.

http://www.2dadventure.com/ags/DSC00248.JPG

Minimi

Ok... So I decided to grow my hair longer, so here are some recent pictures of me :p

vict0r

ManicMatt

Reminds me of..

With EGO and everything!  ;)

EDIT: Ooh post number 1111!

LGM

Here's me, way back in 2001 when I first joined AGS.

And here's me now, with a beard and everything.

My how I've grown.

(Someone remind me to shave...)
You. Me. Denny's.

ManicMatt

Good idea! Then and now photos!

Oct 2005:

I was completely unaware I'd gained weight at that point. (I was also redecorating, hence the destroyed wallpaper remenants behind me)
Nov 2006:

Be gone, foul extra chin!

And something I just did on photoshop:

Credit to whoever did the explosion thingy I nicked off google.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk