The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

1st picture is from November 2003...damn sexy.

2nd picture is from November 2006...damn sexier!!

I was using my camera's timer and trying on that stupid hat. Enjoy.  :)

ManicMatt

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Mon 06/11/2006 18:02:25
I liked Matt so much better as a stuffed...smiley-face-man.

Bffft-HAHAHA!!!! Stuffed smiley-face-man! Classic.

Domino, you remind me of Gord in that second photo.

It's the eyes!! they're so.. so.. BLUE!

Okay so maybe not much comparison, but you did REMIND me of him, so that is final!

ManicMatt

Well you do of course realize that it's not a "teddy bear" like you tried to tell people.....I have a teddy bear. I would know.

OH! I thought you meant my fat head was the stuffed smiley face thing! Not "Bluedoll":

Gord10

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/nicehat.jpg

Haha, it seems like I have just found my lost twin :)

(a photo I took 5 days ago; I have no beard and long hair now).
Games are art!
My horror game, Self

Haddas

ManicMatt

Haddas, you remind me of Raziel in that second photo.

It's the eyes!! they're so.. so.. GREEN!

Okay so maybe not much comparison, but you did REMIND me of him, so that is final!

botkiller

Paper Carnival

Army makes me look so happy...

Me again goofing out

Buckethead

here are some rather older pictures of me, good for photo edits, go loose! :

LGM

NaNoWriMo has drained all of my energy :(
You. Me. Denny's.

fentongames

It's me, in my new "office" room, working on my game.
Time Kid, coming this summer.

vict0r

Erenan

I recently became a pirate...

But then I decided it wasn't for me after all...

P.S. I named the parrot Hermocrates.
The Bunker

Dart

Wow, I haven't been on this forum in... forever. o_O Don't worry, I still remember/miss you guys! And all those late nights working on backgrounds... But anyway, I really haven't changed that much, except for my ever-changing hairstyles.

* Dart coughs

Yeah it's red again and styled short. Though it's been quite a lot of different colours and styles since I last came here. :P But no matter!

So I just wanted to say hi to everyone that I remember (and that still remembers ME for that matter), and if you were wondering where I was, blame university. :( So I'm not dead, really. Though uni kind of makes it feel that way.

One last thing; I DO hope that I'm still the #1 slapper in #AGS. >_<

InCreator

Haven't posted in ages...

...giving that "Look, I'm an European DJ"-look.

evenwolf

my last "That's Awesome!" meeting

Decided to dress in drag for the "Jesse is leaving... finally!" Ã,  party

*sigh* Ã,  Ã, I miss Texas.
"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

evenwolf

I'm the one that looks like John Favreau or Jimmy Kimmel!    You wanted me to say "the fat one" didn't you?  You ass! 

"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

ManicMatt

I wish I was a pretty girl so I'd get a heapload of drooling comments about me whenever I posted a photo of myself on AGS.  :'(

I'd never go out with my hair looking like that, yet here I post this image to you. (Photo used in process of making mock album artwork)

Layabout

Speaking of DG, who is that bloke in the grey shirt in your photo's evenwolf? Looks suspiciosly like DG

And on an unrelated note, here is me with my french girl,

I am Jean-Pierre.

monkey0506

I finally got the pics from Halloween.

http://www.meleepta.com/monkey_05_06/pictures/blue_something.png

For those who don't know...I'm the one on the left. We were supposed to be the Blue Man Group, but there are some difficulties in deciding on 30 October to go on 31 October as the Blue Man Group when you have no car and no money. When I went by Wal-Mart they had no body paint of any kind. So I picked up some of that snazzy hair-spray-paint...

When my my friend's (Jared's) mom saw that it didn't really come off the skin very easily (I sprayed some on my hand and tried to wash it off...it kind of came off), she decided he couldn't use that because he might get in trouble at work. She went and found some body paint.

I sprayed myself down as thoroughly as possible with the cheap aerosol can kept crapping out and not working. I even closed my eyes as lightly as possible to spray my eyelids....brilliant idea I must say. Burned quite a bit too!!!

It took me two days to get all the blue off... :D

Also I set up this page to show off all my pictures!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk