The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam.

Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Sam.

Thats not my room, I leave all the murdering to my evil twin, Steven.

Stupot

Quote from: Zooty on Tue 16/01/2007 10:36:16

You all would.

You've got my camera... gimme back my camera!

Here's me using it.

Al_Ninio

I have finished the basic stage of officer training. Yay!

Me wearing a new, shiny squad commander pin.

Me and a fellow cadet.

Me and a fellow cadet striking a pose!

Same as above, I suppose.

The Ivy

If it were socially acceptable, I'd probably wear this hat everywhere. Well, maybe not if it were 1920 and I was accused of committing a great train robbery. Seriously, I think they could just about lock you up for wearing pinstripes back then.

Creed Malay

You know, I've been hanging around the AGS scene and having red hair and wearing hats and all for years, and no one ever flaps their glazzie lids at *me*...  :(

Behold my noble, outlaw-poet eyes, why don't you.
Mobile Meat Machines - Comics of Animals and Education! - http://meatmachines.livejournal.com/

Tuomas

Here he complains while I have this on my desktop. oh my oh my.

Ain't that just too much cuteness in one pic!

Domino

Nacho

Me, with Tom Boonen, and Paolo Bettini.

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Helm

WINTERKILL

FruitTree

joining the AGS hatclub, with my 2 charming hats!

and Ivy who cares if it's not socially accepted? I walked around wearing these hats for 2 years!
and then they got stolen by drunk teenagers! grrr!

and also the AGS music making club!

yay!

Sam.

It snowed this morning (about 2am). As this is unusual, we all got excited and did fun. Here is a picture of me with rosemary our snowman.

Vince Twelve

I know, too many baby pics.  But Emi was being a clown last night and I had to post these.  For some reason, she just picked up a diaper and decided it was a hat.

ManicMatt

Czar

I don't remember ever sending a picture of myself on these forums, so here is a picture from last year as a high school graduate.

Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
are belong to you

Da_Elf

to be added to the previous posts on computers. This is my Post-production studio

Whole office

Internet Station and secondary 3d work station

Main work station and audio editing station

Inside booth

Røde Mic

Render Farm (will be expanded in a few months)

monkey0506

Matt...I didn't know you had a twin...?

Eigen

Awesome studio indeed. I'd love to have a mic like that at home, so I could record my own stuff a little better. Since we're talking about music here anyway, here's a picture from our last gig (rather bad in every way). I'm the one singing. Aaanyhoo...

.. this is not my guitar (mine rocks!) because it was picking up too much noise with that setup there so I borrowed the guitar from some dude. It's always wise to check if it's in tune BEFORE playing the first song. But there's nothing like a little bending to make the notes sound right.

-Eigen

voh

(hope this works, it's on myspace and I can't be arsed to upload it elsewhere at the moment)

The original thought, and therefore caption for this photo is: "Yes, I'm sure salt and pepper will improve the taste of coffee."
Still here.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk