The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Vince Twelve

I finally got around to doing that whole flickr thing:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/twelvefamily

I used this automatic iPhoto to flickr export program and they all went in there in the opposite order I wanted them to, so if you're reading the captions and get confused it's because it's a continuation of the previous caption which is now the next caption. :P

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/buzz1.jpg

34 years old and i look so much older. Shaved my head again last night.

8)

edit: They say once you hit 30, you start aging faster.

Nikolas

Here they are, my sons:

The first is my older son Dimitris, a couple of years ago, and the second is my second son, Kostas, 2 weeks ago (pretty much the same age as Dimitris in the first pictures)

I find that they look VERY MUCH alike!

Oliwerko

I didn't want to do this ever on any forums, but this forum kinda sucked me up and I'm now an addict.

But to the point: I feel I must post my photos here, when I've seen yours.
So - GO ME!

Some lame photoshopping:

This summer (me on the right, my classmate - best friend on the left):

Now THIS ROCKS!!!

(Irán stands for Iran in Slovak)

Hope this doesn§t hit mz reputation  :-*

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/monkey4.jpg

Me & Monkey Island 4. I didn't like that game, but i still love the box.

Can you still buy this game in that box? I'm not sure.

Shawn

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/monkey5.jpg

Playstation 2 cover

edit: 1st pic was missing. (Jeez i look fat.)

ManicMatt

Interesting Domino!

Never seen that cover before, but then as far as I know the UK PAL release had the other cover. I might add, I'm rather glad it had the other cover, I hate this one you've showed us!

Guybrush looks like a right freak of nature!

Why do you like it over this one?

(I have the ps2 version by the way, thatn I bought when it was a new title, costing me £40+, ouch!)

sharksweetheart

Perhaps a little early but w/e I felt like sharing:

I'm a girl but you can't always tell. Hooray for androgyny~

Sylvr

Greetings, everyone. Now that I've returned (anyone actually notice my absense? Haha bet not. I think it's been over a year. I think I've changed a lot too), it's time for a bombardment of strange photos of self! Contrary to what I believe was the general opinion, I am not male.

I'm the one pointing to the boys washroom sign. Clever me. It was nerd day for our cabin at camp.

Then I tried to balance cups on my head....

...and it failed when they added a second plate

And that's my foot after getting bit by some unknown bug. The worst part is that I saw it happen.

All from this summer.
| Ben304: "Peeing is a beautiful thing, Sylvr" |

scotch

Commenting is ok, but comments are deleted after a little while or the thread becomes impossible to read, and would be about 5x the size it already is.

People discussing how hot girls are or aren't gets cleaned up somewhat faster than other comments because it's kind of redundant. It happens every single time.

The Ivy

Thanks Dave. Just arrived this morning. :)

P.S. Sharksweetheart, I like your outfit. Teal is an awesome colour.

mouthuvmine

I never did catch that stationary football....

My cool brother and I. He's the one on the left. We both look ridiculous, but I'm the one not making the "I smell poo" face...

That was at my band's "last hoorah". I dunno if anyone knows them, but we played with As I Lay Dying, Norma Jean, and Bleeding Through. Then broke up. But it was a fun time.

Domino

m0ds

Here I am a few days ago with author Philip Pullman, woot! LOL :D

and my £5 primark shirt. :p

SSH

Phillip Pullman looks like a girl, lol!

Nikolas

Andrew: That's Mark you're talking about, not Philip!  :=

Andail

m0ds

LOL!!!!!! yeah thanks andail!!!! ;) ahhh hehehe that's awesome :D yes thats the smartest I've looked in years and it only lasted 45 minutes ;) I think the cheesy hair swish does it :p now I really want to know where that first pic is from cos I have long hair in it!! anyway cheers, you bastards!!!!

Bluesman

May seem early. I was actually a member here years ago under a different alias. But, the way things go, my game found a way to fall through whilst in its early stages of development. So here I am, all dèrelicte like and playing in the Death Rangers last Halloween. I'm the moron wearing the shades. The other moron is supposed to play guitar, but has difficulties sometimes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk