The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Miez

Quote from: m0ds on Mon 08/10/2007 14:25:53
Here I am a few days ago with author Philip Pullman, woot! LOL :D

<picture of a girl, a genius and mr. Lovegrove>

and my £5 primark shirt. :p

Holy bungholes! ;D Philip Pullman is totally my hero! Big ass brownie points to you, m0ds...

ManicMatt

Happy me!

Happy us!

Happy shop!

You know my shop rules.

Nikolas

For a second there, I got worried that you would go "happy baby" or something!  := := :=

Either wawy, could you not have internet sales from your shop? you are SO MYCH SPAMMING this forum! honestly I would buy from your place. ;)

(You 2 look great together and it's great that you are still together! :))

m0ds

Matt, I'm gonna come buy those games and rid you of your whole one of each in stock.

HAHAHA! Then what will you sell! HALO 3 OR SOMETHING??!!

:P

Miez! YAY! And you are more of a hero to me than he could ever be :)

ManicMatt

Hahaha, classy!

I actually bought Toonstruck from the Hinckley branch of my company! HA!

I'd love to stock those games! (except for Sim Ant, I have too much of that sorta old crap for 1.99, like SimTunes)

Gilbert Goodmate, ah that game was originally going to appear on the Amiga. But it didnt. And then the graphics were different on the PC.

PS: HA! I have 2 curse of monkey islands in stock! Sold one the other week. And that Larry suit Larry isnt there, was sold. You know what I do? I order another one of each! Except when
king's quest, police quest and space quest go, they've never sold.  :-\

What the hell is Lula? Is that the game before Lula 3d? Which IS in my shop second hand, never sells...

m0ds

LOL, well you go ahead and stock them then! :P Yes, Lula is indeed the original, and was in shops about the same time as Goodmate I believe ;)

vict0r

A newer photo of me:

Me with my gorgeous and awesome girlfriend (right before i cut my hair):

My gorgeous and awesome girlfriend:

Tuomas

Looking good. Really though, she didn't look like the same person in those two pictures at first glance :) So, you seem pretty happy where you are now, of is it just "faking it for teh photoes" ;)

Haddas

Quote from: vict0r on Wed 17/10/2007 01:00:52

"Jag känner en bot... Hon heter Anna. Anna heter hon."

vict0r

Quote from: Tuomas on Wed 17/10/2007 01:15:49
Looking good. Really though, she didn't look like the same person in those two pictures at first glance :) So, you seem pretty happy where you are now, of is it just "faking it for teh photoes" ;)

Thanks :) Yeah, I've been generally alot happier since i met her.

Quote from: Haddas on Wed 17/10/2007 10:10:44

What...? o_O

Haddas

Quote from: Haddas on Wed 17/10/2007 10:10:44

What...? o_O
[/quote]

I'm implying you look like Basshunter.

vict0r

m0ds

Anymore for the Vict0r unt Missus thread? I'm having a real good time with all these photos, dude ;)

vict0r

Quote from: m0ds on Fri 19/10/2007 17:51:01
Anymore for the Vict0r unt Missus thread? I'm having a real good time with all these photos, dude ;)

What is this? Sarcasm? On my internet?! :o

Domino

Dear vict0r,

YOU LUCKY BASTARD!!

;D

edit: The Xbox360 logo showed up on my door earlier this spring. I took this picture but forgot to post it here.

I haven't seen it since.  I think it was the Microsoft gods coming for my first 360.

vict0r

Haha ;D  Thanks alot Domino!

And yeah, your box got marked by the gaming gods for sacrifice!

And to not get too much ot, here's us going paintballing...

And who would have guessed that a moist face masks would smudge that everywhere in my face?

ManicMatt

Apart from Star Trek that I got on amazon, these games could have been for sale in my shop, but there was no way I was letting someone else buy these gems! So I'm the proud new owner! Most of the games here are in great condition, Blade Runner is mint!

The whole big boxed collection:

My doodlings whilst playing Hotel Dusk on the DS. Sorry it's blurry, but at least it hides how crap it is. YOU try drawing on a DS!

Tuomas

Time for a piece of me. The first picture is me at UN day preparing for a freedom parade. There were quite a few people there, though more would have been appropriate, it was for good cause after all :)

And here's the pretty person who took that first picture. I tried to get this visible (hence the awful quality ;D), but some people still don't know how to use the flash in the camera. Oh well, hope you can tell. The city council is behind. This is after the march, which was brilliant.

Notice, that wearing that scarf with that jacket has got me lots of meaningful looks from men. For some reason I'm not that worried though :)

vict0r

Dude, you look so much better and modern without that old haircut and beard! Grats :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk