Previous topic - Next topic

Gilbert

Nacho

Vince, you have a cheese in your head.
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

SSH

Quote from: Nacho on Wed 19/12/2007 07:56:35
Vince, you have a cheese in your head.

I love the understanding of diverse cultures we have here ;)

Nacho

I am quite aware that when Japanese people dress in ceremonial Kimonos they are making an important celebration and Vince and his family have my total simpathy, but a tad of humour never is bad, and I am quite sure that Vince will see it in that way. Vince, your family looks terrific in the pic, great shot.  :)

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Nacho

Oh, sorry, I goofed with an "y". Fixed. Anyway... does it result funny to you that a non English native speaker makes some goofes when writing? It is quite embarrasing, and I will try my best to improve my writing, but this is simply childish.

Specially coming from someone who is not English native, I think we are not passing in the empathy subject here...  :P

ildu

I think Ish said that because sympathy has a negative connotation. It's something you would say when someone's dog died or something. It's like you're sympathizing with them having to wear weird costumes (which aren't really weird, just Japanese) :D.

Nacho

Ohhhh, then, apologies to Ish, now Iget the joke, and it is called for  :).

Sympathy was two "y", then? It' s definitelly a false friend, in Spanish, "Simpatía" is good. Vince... I hop you know what I meant!  ;)

SSH

Nacho, I bet you're really embarazada now ;)

Nacho

Quote from: SSH on Wed 19/12/2007 14:18:53
Nacho, I bet you're really embarazada now ;)

Lol! Indeed... But I will not edit my post for general joy!  :)

vict0r

What the hell, Disco? First shower pictures and now this..?

ManicMatt

It's an obvious reaction.

"It's snowing today. I'll just smear red dye all over myself and dress in a weird outfit, being sure to show most of my body so I'm not too hot outside."

What other conclusion can you come to?  :-\ Disco must be great at parties, haha!

Disco

Hmm, I just noticed that my right foot is off the ground in all four of those photos. I'm not sure why, maybe it is the more sensitive of the two :P.

Quote from: vict0r on Wed 19/12/2007 17:00:55
What the hell, Disco? First shower pictures and now this..?

Hey, I'm a fan of avant-photography. It might seem random, but I actually put a lot of thought into these. Most of the time, I have the image in my head for up to a year or two before the photo, whether from a dream or just brainstorming.

Here are some studies I did last week.

The Latin Qviz one I plan to redo at university with a projector over us. It is also meant to be a wide photo, but my bedroom isn't large enough.

This one will be more at dusk than at night when I give it another go, after I have a haircut and acquire a more appropriate shirt.

Vince Twelve

I love that my New Year's Family Portrait sparked an international incident.  Going into that photo studio, I knew this was going to be a picture where my wife and daughter look amazing and I look like a total goof.  When they made me take off my glasses (which I look so dumb without) and put on the cheese hat, I knew it would be special!  Isn't Emi perfect though?

Kweepa

I thought y'all always dressed like that.
I'm disappointed.
Still waiting for Purity of the Surf II

MrColossal

"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

auriond

Quote from: Vince Twelve on Fri 21/12/2007 00:39:22Isn't Emi perfect though?

I seldom come in here, but I just wandered in today and I HAD to say Emi looks so precious! In fact you all do - you look perfect like those little neat Japanese paper dolls. I had no idea family portraits could look like that!

Babar

Today was Eid day, so much dressing up and picturing was done. Here is the pick of the litter of what involved myself:

Picking oranges for juice.

My name is Charlie, and these are my angels.

Hanging at our Taliban hideout.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Nacho

Quote from: Babar on Fri 21/12/2007 11:41:42
*image*
Hanging at our Taliban hideout.

Hehehe... I allways considered that making fun of one of the worst things that is around you is a very healthy symptom. ^_^ Happy Eid, Babar.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk