The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

SinSin

Sinsin Is getting pretty pissed off with Polly

Hey there whats crackelacking
Currently working on a project!

Dave Gilbert

Went to the UK to visit my girlfriend for the xmas/New Year's holiday, where I...

Hung out in quaint little pubs

Had curry with Steve Ince

Failed to become King of England

Discovered Welly Boots

Met up with Disco and Magintz (who were good and didn't scare my girlfriend away)

Dualnames

Well, I was about sure you'd post here. Happy New Year. I had a bet on you becoming King of England..Damn.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Babar

Picture of me at my not so venerated place of learning:

I get back home, and to my amazement, we've had a skyfull of fake snow (hail mixed with rain, frozen and refrozen). I quickly get to doing all sorts of fake-snowy things:

First off, playing fake-snowball catch with the canines:

I tried making a fake-snowman after that, but I stopped when I realised that I couldn't feel my fingers anymore.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Galen

Damm fake snow. That's all I've ever got where I live since I was about three.

Ghost

Wow, truly long overdue... I registered here in 2003, nd not a picture up yet? Time to shock the audience!

(Taken in my internship class, where we build a 7 pound Gingerbread House for an auction.)

Domino

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/skeith2572/shawn1.jpg

:)

Really can't explain this one, he he he.

Galen

BOYD1981

yarr tis a picture of picturey proportions

there isn't actually fog in my room, i just had to play about with brightness and contrast to make the picture visible.

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

shbaz

I see what you did there Boyd, trimmed the beard and grew out the rest of the hair since the last time I saw you.
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Moresco

Quote from: MesaBlue on Fri 15/04/2005 06:41:58

Wow I can't believe that was me...

Anyway these are some pics of the more recent times:

Cottonwood Coffee show 9/19/07

Cottonwood Coffee show 11/28/07

Supposed to be working...taking photos for fun

Nov 2006

::: Mastodon :::

Disco

I'm a scientist guys-

It's yeast, bitches

Moresco

Quote from: Disco on Thu 24/01/2008 21:04:51
It's yeast, bitches

Is that good with ham?  Heh nice crown you got there, your royal scientist... ^^
::: Mastodon :::

Al_Ninio

So, er. I went skiing with my girlfriend! :D

It was fnu.

[Cameron]

Dig the gloves man, you're one scary skiier.

Emerald

Hm, I find there's a disappointing lack of chicks on this site...

voh

Because everyone knows that if you want to meet girls, the internet's the place, and a game development forum's is definitely the best place to do it once you're there!  :P
Still here.

Emerald

Quote from: voh on Thu 14/02/2008 12:36:16
Because everyone knows that if you want to meet girls, the internet's the place, and a game development forum's is definitely the best place to do it once you're there!  :P

You'd be surprised. The hottest girls are always game developers

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk