Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Going back to Silent Hill (PSP)

Can't wait until number 5 comes out.

brokenbutterfly

Nice!! I received my copy of SH Origins for the PS2 yesterday!  ;D

Domino

Another picture of me..but this time at my command center (work)  :)

Domino

edit: Those large boxes behind me are the control units for our old engraving machines which were made in 1983.

Nikolas

That's me, and my younger son, Kostas, on me! Next to me is my wife's sister and her son, Ignacios! My wife is behind cammera...

Dualnames

Oh.. i thought she was your wife. Nice family you got there... ;D Nice name(not kostas) for your son. Which will give him trouble at school but will make him own at college/university,...
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

miguel

That's me and my son, Francisco.
He hates when I spend too much time with ags!

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Gilbert

Stupot

I'm loving the DHARMA Swan hatch computer you've got going on there Domino.

Nikolas

Dualnames: Here's my wife and my other kid as well:

SSH

Watch out Nik, there's a battleship after them!

Timosity

Here's a few recent pics of me and friends

Also My team just lost our Cricket Grand Final a few weeks ago by 4 runs, I put a little bit of footage of me bowling on youtube if anyone wants to have a look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wfhk2D6_YQ

Dualnames

Quote from: Nikolas on Sat 12/04/2008 19:32:46
Dualnames: Here's my wife and my other kid as well:

You wife looks...
looks..
looks...
like a battleship is after her.. RUN~!!~!~!~!~
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

edmundito

Last week:

That's Mark Hammill's signature. In Full Throttle, he played Adrian Ripburger (the villain), Todd (the guy who owned the junk yard), and Emmet (the truck driver).

Yes, Luke Skywalker/The (Batman Animated Series) Joker.
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

AGA

I suppose he must have been grateful for the break from signing Star Wars memorabilia.

jetxl

edmundito

Nah, I also had him sign my old copy of the Star Wars trilogy. :-P
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

ManicMatt

Ah I bet it was like this:

Edmundo: "Can you sign my Full throttle game?"
Mark: "Excuse me? Oh.. OH! that game! Sure! It makes a nice change from signing that star wars crap!"
Edmundo: "Oh.. erm.. and sign this star wars boxset?"
Mark: "Oh. Oops."

*Matt doesn't dislike Star Wars or anything, it was used to comedic effect, or attempted anyway*

Edit: haha, i called him luke instead of mark. Changed it.

Dualnames

Paper Carnival

I don't remember if I posted this before, it's the latest picture I took of myself.

I use that mobile phone for so many things, ranging from reading novels in pdf format to connecting to the internet. I carry it wherever I go, it has become my third testicle ;D

IndieBoy

I might as well put some pictures up since my face is usually on stickam and the stickam thread ;D

MONKEY BOY FACE

Someone says I look like Inkoddi, I deny it but this is my "inkoddi" look.

Another "me in my room" picture, notice the shirt that stayed on my stand for about 3 weeks.

Me and my girlfriend, I am such a nob..n00b
I miss her but she is coming back on the 3rd of June. YAY ;D

So yeah, have fun pedos!  :P
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk