The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

shbaz

Quote from: Petteri on Wed 23/04/2008 22:46:07
Professional photography
Snapped by my colleague, thanks to her.

Where'd you get those bell bottoms dude?  Vintage or new?
Once I killed a man. His name was Mario, I think. His brother Luigi was upset at first, but adamant to continue on the adventure that they started together.

Pet Terry

Quote from: shbaz on Mon 05/05/2008 07:47:53
Where'd you get those bell bottoms dude?  Vintage or new?

Bought brand new some time ago from a neat little jeans shop in Tampere, just below the central square McDonald's!
<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Emerald

Quote from: Babar on Fri 02/05/2008 04:57:25
I was not being able to sleep, and the internet was acting up, so I wasted my time doing this:

Heh, the only one of those things I don't also own (including the snazzy black fedora) is the rifle. And that's only 'cause this lame country doesn't have a craving for self-destructive traditions... (i.e. not even cops get guns)

I want a shotgun. Or a P-90. Or at least a Mauser C-96 Broomhandle (coolest gun ever)...

ThreeOhFour

...says the fellow who felt guilty about killing a wasp...

;)

Grundislav

Layabout gets up close and personal with the Skunk-Ape.

Emerald

Quote from: Ben304 on Sat 10/05/2008 14:07:27
...says the fellow who felt guilty about killing a wasp...

;)

Meh, I never said anything about killing stuff with them. I'm actually pro-gun control. That doesn't mean guns aren't cool though...

Rincewind

Well, the most up-to-date photo I have is this, from a photoshoot with our band Ingnis. Me being the one in the front.

http://www.myspace.com/ingnis
Songs from our brand new album is up now, so do take a listen if you have nothing better to do.

monkey0506

I haven't posted any pictures of me in a while, so here I is. To prepare myself for this photo I ensured myself it would come out badly. Also I took it with my phone.

The Suitor

Ah, what the hell, I haven't posted a pic of myself yet... I found this, it must have been from my sister-in-law's camera.

from left to right: Me, Ian, Steph being dumbasses

zeeman645

i haven't posted my pic here yet so here it is,

me. i look unhappy but I'm happy on the inside.

my xbox 360 elite and my 5 favorite games in my collection.
~~~~~~~\0/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a guy. hes drowning as you can see. i pushed him off the boat and into the ocean because he was bothering me. thats the kind of person i am.

vict0r

Quote from: zeeman645 on Fri 23/05/2008 02:18:39

Oh lawd...

zeeman645

Quote from: vict0r on Fri 23/05/2008 12:34:37
Quote from: zeeman645 on Fri 23/05/2008 02:18:39

Oh lawd...

and thats supposed to mean...
~~~~~~~\0/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a guy. hes drowning as you can see. i pushed him off the boat and into the ocean because he was bothering me. thats the kind of person i am.

Domino

zeeman645

Quote from: Domino on Sat 24/05/2008 02:10:57

You like to KILL!!!
well my 5 favorite games all include killing so... yea i guess i do like to kill!
~~~~~~~\0/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nacho

Quote from: zeeman645 on Sat 24/05/2008 03:24:44
Quote from: Domino on Sat 24/05/2008 02:10:57

You like to KILL!!!
well my 5 favorite games all include killing so... yea i guess i do like to kill!

How nice....

Quote~~~~~~~\0/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey... If everyone annoyed by some other person can be pushed off the boat... Can I push you? Your avatar hurts my eyes....
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Quintaros

Having finally come to terms with my hairloss, I've taken the inevitable step of shaving my head.

zeeman645

Hey... If everyone annoyed by some other person can be pushed off the boat... Can I push you? Your avatar hurts my eyes....
[/quote]does it really? i can change it if you want. i dont wanna make this forum unenjoyable for anyone
~~~~~~~\0/~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Phemar

Quote from: Quintaros on Sun 25/05/2008 20:27:57
Having finally come to terms with my hairloss, I've taken the inevitable step of shaving my head.

You seem to no problem with facial balding haha.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk