The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

QuoteHere's one of Progz from the archives.

That was me on a good day!

Tuomas

Here's me alone at a festival area which was about to get filled by happy music listeners. Notice my new short shorts, they're velvet.

I promised someone a topless photo, so here's me all covered up in muscles. I was cooling ym feet in the ocean until I noticed some drunkards peeing in the water. Ugh.

After that we went to our summer cottage and for a spin. Ignore the holes in my jeans and enjoy the view behind me :)

Here's what on the other end.

Ubel

Quote from: Tuomas on Wed 09/07/2008 19:37:41
Ignore the holes in my jeans

I'm sorry, I find that impossible to do. There are holes in your jeans. And why on that particular area, I wonder... Were you in an accident or do you pee acid?

Tuomas

Let's say I accidentally peed acid. Though the truth is, they're about 5-6 years old. No idea why that one got torn... They don't make jeans like they used to.

ManicMatt

Finally, captain of my own ship! Lets search for treasure!

Land ashore! Hey is that Tuomas over there?

Ooh, I've found the greatest treasure of all!

But lets try to find some gold! I'll ask these guys.

Arghh! I'm being attacked! I wrestled with the mean bastard until he told me where to find gold.

GOLD! I just need to pry it off this long dead prisoner..

Darn, it was fake gold! Oh well, back to work I guess. Blimey, in only one day all these games and dvds were traded or sold to me at my shop.

Tuomas

Quote from: ManicMatt on Thu 10/07/2008 11:45:54
Land ashore! Hey is that Tuomas over there?

I knew it was you that pissed in my water!

Matti

@ Tuomas: Damn, I'll always love the scandinavian landscape.

@ ManicMatt: Are you a relative of Quentin Tarantino?

Flippy_D

I always say the same. I'm not one for sentiment, but I feel some kind of duty to keep one foot in the AGS pool.

Me at 20 - about 6 years since I first posted here - looking unfortunately smug.

Ryan Timothy B

Alright, that's it.  Time to post a photo of myself.  I'm posing with my    step sister / sister in law  - whatever I feel like calling her (she's the mother of my brothers kid).

It's B&W so you don't have as much to take in with that ugly mug of mine. :P

WHAM

well then, I guess I'll join in with two pictures of myself.

This one is the newest picture there is of me:

I had a bad hair day the day I graduated...

The second one is my favourite, although it is about a year old:

FEUER FREI!!!
Wrongthinker and anticitizen one. Pending removal to memory hole. | WHAMGAMES proudly presents: The Night Falls, a community roleplaying game

Domino

Not a Picture of me, but a picture I took a couple of weeks ago. This is across the street from where I live. The Erie Canal.

Can you say POSTCARD!!

:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23GDoyaxIig

Paper Carnival

here's a very silly photoshop I made for a friend:

I was supposed to pose with the card and take a picture before I sign it. I couldn't do that in person, so...

And no, I'm not in any way affiliated with KKK.

Oliwerko

I haven't posted any of my last year's photos so I feel obliged to do it now.
Here we go:

Hugging one of my favourite trams:

Obligatory gangster-photo:

Meeeeaaatcleeeaaaveer!

...turned against its owner!

Reeeeloading!

And the most insane one comes last!

PS: Yes, I like wearing shirts, but believe me, I have another shirts on different photos, this is pure coincidence!

Domino

I was making a character for Fallout 3 and he turned into Michael J. Fox.

Looks just like him.  :)

ManicMatt

How do you make a character in that game that doesn't look like Michael J Fox? All the defaults seem to have those weird eyes.

Domino

I started again with a nice Red Headed female.

Disco

Will the AGS meetings never end?

I don't think so, they keep coming fast.

Magintz and Tier came to visit me in Saginaw/Chicago while on a month of USA holiday. I just dropped them off at Detroit Airport, but only after a week of goodies!

Drinking cafe and whatnots at the coffee shop where I spent 70% of my waking hours in my adolesence.

Gary sleeps on the train to Chicago, poor guy woke up at 5:30am  :-\

Halloween day at McFetridge Sports Center, where they had "Scary Skate" going

Wish you were here, at the Chicago River. Love, Magintz, Tier and Disco

I introduce my guests to 40s!

My non-geek friend Justina joined us for human piles on the final night of the visit.

BOYD1981

oh wow, Tier certainly looks a bit different from the last picture i saw of him.

Limey Lizard, Waste Wizard!
01101101011000010110010001100101001000000111100101101111011101010010000001101100011011110110111101101011

MrColossal

If there were any pictures taken I would post the pictures from Zapatos 2008 when Magintz and Tier visited Jess and I in Albany... But since none were taken you'll all have to imagine the amazing things we did.
"This must be a good time to live in, since Eric bothers to stay here at all"-CJ also: ACHTUNG FRANZ!

magintz

Yea Zapatos, do you remember when the thing happened at the place and we were all like woah and everything was all like awesome and we were all like "haha" and such...
When I was a little kid we had a sand box. It was a quicksand box. I was an only child... eventually.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk