The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Dualnames

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Trihan

Me, similarly kilted as SSH was for my sister's wedding:

Dualnames

What's with the scotchmen..and weddings...and AGS? Is it an evil plot to take ov-

#shot by SSH#
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Trihan

You know too much and must be terminated.

Fleshstalker

Well yesterday I just got my very first digital camera - a Canon Power Shot SD790 SI Digital ELPH. Pretty pricey but for $250 more or less I got it with a 3 year warranty. I also bought a 8GB SD card (add another $30) so I won't have to rely on that 32MB that came with the camera. I'm quite impressed by it and have been snapping a lot of photos. Here are a couple of me updated since my other post quite a while ago in this same thread which was too dark. Also, I got some pics of some of my cats and a mutt:

Shaved, but within a few hours already growing stach.  :(

Day before shaved.

Chewy!

Chewy once again on his side.

Chewy upside down. I mistakenly shrunk pic. Shame because if it were bigger it would probably scare you. EDIT:MAXIMIZED! For a better effect!  ;D

Pretty!

Pretty fighting with another cat (I haven't named that cat!)

Another unamed cat... well... kitten who is being lazy. I should call her Dozy!

That is Mr. Raggles!

I just noticed that this year alone, I have spent over $2500 in electronic stuff! Quite possibly more. Aside from my camera, I recently bought a 1080p 40 inch HDTV, a Xbox 360 Pro and probably over 10 games. This year has been expensive!  :o

Privateer Puddin'

Meowster

Andail

I understand that the white in your picture represents snow, but what is the red X? An emergency flare?

Phemar

About time I posted some pics...

Enjoyng a beer with my drummer.

2 friends and me looking equally retarded :/

Domino

edit: pic removed

ManicMatt

Oh sure, don't show her face! You perve!

I might as well share some pics, then.

Sigh all you like, it's me and my bloody shop again! (After we closed up.. we're not that unpopular!)

New years eve with some friends.

Bow down before your emperor! Me on xmas day, somewhat drunk, although I put the outfit on before I wash drunk, hic.

My beautiful fingers, shredded! Before I bought my guitars, I didn't know they'd end up looking like this, else I might have took up the piano! Haha, nah I love my guitars. That's pretty good quality for my 3-4 year old mobile phone!

AsimosVagan

Since one is better defined by his blue cups...

Phemar

Matt, don't you think you should cut your fingernails ;)

Tuomas

Better cut them yeah, also for the sake fo the guitar, or else you'll scratch it all over :)

ManicMatt

well okay the far right fingernails need cutting but my index and middle finger nails ARE cut. I don't have them super short like some people. and I cut them on the spot quickly so I could play, thats why some are cut and some are not.

LimpingFish

I was always amazed at how short other peoples fingernails were when I was growing up. Everybody else had little scraps of nail embedded a few millimeters from the tip of a fleshy stub-like fingertip. How the hell did they scratch anything?!
Steam: LimpingFish
PSN: LFishRoller
XB: TheActualLimpingFish
Spotify: LimpingFish

ManicMatt

Domino

edit: This picture has been removed

MoodyBlues

Angelina Jolie got nothing on me.

Meet your new overlords: Peter Pan, a newspaper seller, Hermione, a masquerader, Lara Croft, a T-rex, a pirate-ninja, and a caberet girl.
Atapi - A Fantasy Adventure
Now available!: http://www.afwcon.org/

Miez

Quote from: ManicMatt on Thu 12/02/2009 10:55:01
I might as well share some pics, then.

** bunch of pictures of ManicMatt **

Ehm. Matt, you look like Rodney McKay's younger brother:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk