The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

TeenageAssassin

Quote from: Mr Matti on Thu 16/04/2009 19:28:55
When using the [ img ] tags you need to use the direct link to the image, not the one of the site that hosts the images.

In this case http://i3.tagstat.com/image02/8/5fa2/000103gK5-y.jpg

instead of http://www.tagged.com/photo_view.html?photoId=72885671&uid=3501744034

you mean like photobucket?

Matti

I mean when you want to post a picture in the forum you need the link of the picture itself, not the site it's on (tagged.com in your case). You can get the picture's link when you right-click the picture and go to preferences.

TeenageAssassin

i cant right click...I'm on a mac

^ done with help from ManicMatt as he right clicked the image thingy for me :)

Timosity

Haven't posted a pic for a while, This is the view from my balcony

monkey0506

I apparently have a thing for mirrors.

I dyed my hair ironically in response to a low quality score at work. It's ironic because the sudden change would imply that I care about the low score, while realistically I don't. And I've been happier over the last week than I've been for the last two years.

Domino

monkey0506

TeenageAssassin

Quote from: Timosity on Fri 24/04/2009 09:08:27

it looks like you photoshoped yourself onto that pic lol  :P

xenogia

Here is a picture of myself (yus the boy, the other person in the photo is my gf)..  Your probably wondering why the eyeliner.  It was before a theater production in the dressing room which also explains all the lights.

monkey0506

Of course...me too... ::) ...which uh...explains...the...bathroom setting!....somehow. Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!

And now that you mention it TeenageMutantNinjassasin, I'm pretty certain he did Photochop himself into that picture. Geez Tim, if you're going through all the trouble of faking images for this board you could at least include some gratuitous L3NZ FL4R3!1. It's common courtesy.

TeenageAssassin

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Sun 26/04/2009 17:09:43
Of course...me too... ::) ...which uh...explains...the...bathroom setting!....somehow. Look behind you, a three-headed monkey!

And now that you mention it TeenageMutantNinjassasin, I'm pretty certain he did Photochop himself into that picture. Geez Tim, if you're going through all the trouble of faking images for this board you could at least include some gratuitous L3NZ FL4R3!1. It's common courtesy.

lmao

anyways what is it your tee says can't make it out  :P

Moresco

Been a long time, here's some pictures from this century.

::: Mastodon :::

ManicMatt

Using the power of PAINT, I can reveal the message:

monkey0506

HAXXXX!

But yes.

I take my pictures in my bathroom mirror primarily but I loathe the pictures people take where you can see the camera/phone...

I've determined that by holding the phone directly against the glass and angling my phone where the reflection of the lens is aimed right at me, I can get a reasonable quality picture without the phone showing up at all.

Also you all get to see how dirty my bathroom mirror is which is good.

Stupot

This is me in my Pulling Jacket (Primark - £20) and fake cigarette (Magic Box - 30p).

Yes ladies I am single and looking...

Stumblebum

Would anyone care to try my tiny nuts?

Monkey Mind

Timosity

Quote from: TeenageAssassin on Sun 26/04/2009 13:47:44
Quote from: Timosity on Fri 24/04/2009 09:08:27

it looks like you photoshoped yourself onto that pic lol  :P

It kinda does now that you mention it. I'd say it is to do with using the flash, cause otherwise I would have been more of a silhouette. but I can guarantee that I'm not perfect at photoshop cause I'm sure a pro can zoom in and tell there isn't any photoshopping.

Makeout Patrol

I've never done this, so here we go. These are my favorite pictures from a retreat I went on this weekend; I went to rural British Columbia with the other people who are involved with my university's newspaper. The dog's name was Yoko; she belonged to the people who owned the place, which was sort of a bed-and-breakfast type thing.

Nacho

Quote from: Xenogia on Sun 26/04/2009 16:31:00
Your probably wondering why the eyeliner. 

Actually... I think here we do not wonder about that sort of things anymore... :)
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

monkey0506

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk