The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Makeout Patrol

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Mon 27/04/2009 19:55:44

L3NZ FL4|23 4EVAR!!!2

...did you add the flare coming out of my beer or did the lens flare just happen like that?

Layabout

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Fri 24/04/2009 11:14:49
I apparently have a thing for mirrors.

I dyed my hair ironically in response to a low quality score at work. It's ironic because the sudden change would imply that I care about the low score, while realistically I don't. And I've been happier over the last week than I've been for the last two years.

If you looked any more emo, I'd start to cry!
I am Jean-Pierre.

monkey0506

I love the way everyone keeps quoting that image. :D

The other picture I took the next day at work was actually even better.

Makeout...you cannot possibly be serious...? Of course your beer was already glowing profusely.

FruitTree

QuoteAaaaah... memories from The Ardennes...

Sorry the guys who were there and didn' t receive your photoshop... I was just browsing photos and picking the first ones I found.

P.S: Oh! Ron.... I don't know where you do life, so, I simply put the capital city... Sorry if it's a mistake, I have the tags in another layer, so I can change it easily ;)

haha! a bit late but I only just saw this one! its awesome! and Amsterdam is close enough ;) officially it's Haarlem but thats only 15 minutes away from amsterdam!

one of my best buddies is currently in Shanghai this was at his surprise going away party I'm the grungy looking fellow on the left

ROCK N ROLL!

Nacho

Hehe, no probs Ron... :)

And cut your hair, hippy.

^_^
Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Pet Terry

<SSH> heavy pettering
Screen 7

Ghost

Update- less hair, slightly less beard, and all alone on a deserted island.

ThreeOhFour

Quote from: Ghost on Fri 01/05/2009 14:22:09all alone on a deserted island.

But... then... who took the photo?

I smell a conspiracy  ;D

bicilotti

Quote from: Ben304 on Fri 01/05/2009 14:37:49
Quote from: Ghost on Fri 01/05/2009 14:22:09all alone on a deserted island.

But... then... who took the photo?

I smell a conspiracy  ;D

And what's that "beam" above your head? Aliens?  :o

monkey0506

I think that says it all.

The beam of course is the radio tower these so-called "deserted" island inhabitants use to call for supplies no doubt.

And I think it would be clear that the image was taken by the corpse of the pilot who crashed the plane into this island "stranding" him there...charred bodies are perfect camera stands. ;)

Ghost

The pole is some sort of signal beacon for a the rather close port (don't know what they're called), and the people monkey craftily made visible are the rest of the small group I was at the beach with. Okay, the island is not totally deserted.
I thought it'd sound more dramatic that way, and I didn't want to do a MI nod.

The island is Texel, and those who know it will agree that it defaults to "almost deserted" even on a busy day.
We did a horse wagon trip there, and the driver spent almost twenty minutes to tell us about the famous
ANTHILLS.

Dualnames

Ghost: You..you went to that place and didn't tell me?
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Ghost

It was my third internship- last year, summer. I wanted to do some cool posts from there, but there was an internet connection even worser than the frail thing I got here... you were close? It's the Texel close to the Dutch
coast.

Domino

[pic removed]

I didn't know.

Dualnames

I was only joking man. :D And unless I'm mistaken Domino that's either a burn or a birth mark..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Domino

Ghost, If I offended in any way, let me know, just having some fun.

Thanks,

Shawn

edit: Will somebody please PS my pic...I need a good laugh right now.

Dualnames

Quote from: Dualnames on Sat 02/05/2009 00:53:30
I was only joking man. Quoting quite a famous hitchhiker's line, but anyway,,:D And unless I'm mistaken Domino that's either a burn or a birth mark..

Ghost

No offense taken at all- it's a birthmark.

I sometimes DO say it is a burn and the result of me saving a kitten from a burning tree, to impress the ladies.
Hasn't worked yet.

Domino

Should I remove the pic? Now I feel bad.

Dualnames

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 02/05/2009 00:59:52
No offense taken at all- it's a birthmark.

I sometimes DO say it is a burn and the result of me saving a kitten from a burning tree, to impress the ladies.
Hasn't worked yet.

Replace the kitten with your former girlfriend or a homeless person and i think you have a good line.
I always use hey is this guy boring you sort of line.
I usually get beaten.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk