The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghost

Quote from: Domino on Sat 02/05/2009 01:01:27
Should I remove the pic? Now I feel bad.

Domino, please don't, it was a harmless joke! Honestly, no offense at all, ever!

Dual: Have you tried: "Hey, wanna hang out with me, I'm from another planet?" (Works a tread when you tie a birdcage hung with a towel to your shoulder).

Dualnames

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 02/05/2009 01:58:43

Dual: Have you tried: "Hey, wanna hang out with me, I'm from another planet?" (Works a tread when you tie a birdcage hung with a towel to your shoulder).

I'll try it out and let you know..
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

monkey0506

Ghost to be perfectly honest until attention was brought to it, I thought it was some type of tattoo. Anyway, have you ever tried using "Well I had to save this building from a ferocious burning kitten..."? It'd work on me. :P

Ghost

Quote from: monkey_05_06 on Sat 02/05/2009 06:33:59
"Well I had to save this building from a ferocious burning kitten..."

Awesome line, will try it out and post a photo of the result!

Buckethead

Ghost you were on dutch lands and didn't even think about stopping by at my house on the way?   :-\  ;)

Ghost

Quote from: Buckethead on Sat 02/05/2009 09:58:07
Ghost you were on dutch lands and didn't even think about stopping by at my house on the way?   :-\  ;)

That's the last time I post a picture here...  ;D
I have not forgotten our little plan, Bucket, and believe me, it'll happen.

You wouldn't have liked the whole group of 35 people in your garden anyway...  ::)

bicilotti

Quote from: Ghost on Sat 02/05/2009 00:59:52
I sometimes DO say it is a burn and the result of me saving a kitten from a burning tree, to impress the ladies.
Hasn't worked yet.

Cool! Tell me if it ever works; in that case I'll finally put my iron in good use (AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNS)!

It's nice how a picture of a smiley less-bearded-than-before lad on a desert beach provoked a stream-of-consciousness on:

conspiracy, ufo, burned corpses, anthills, kittens, ladies.

Ishmael

I used to make games but then I took an IRC in the knee.

<Calin> Ishmael looks awesome all the time
\( Ö)/ ¬(Ö ) | Ja minähän en keskellä kirkasta päivää lähden minnekään juoksentelemaan ilman housuja.

Dualnames

You people are a bunch of bloody loonies!!!!

Give him a drink number two.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

cuestaluis

Hi! I'll briefly introduce myself and post a pic at the same time (saves time)
I'm Luis, 23 y/o, living in Spain, love MI, Full Throttle, and mostly all adventure games in general. Also I'm an alcoholic.

Domino

Hey, welcome to the Forums.  It seems the ladies are really hot for you.  :)

No wonder you had to hide in that trash bin to get away from them.

monkey0506

Hey Luis, if you're really that desperate to get away from the ladies, I'd gladly take that brunette off your hands.

My number is REMOVED BY MODERATOR - INDECENCY, SPAM, SELF-PROMOTION: ROT IN HELL.

Edit: Aww man...seriously? Well my email address is NO.

Edit v2.0: Really? Really??? YES.

Edit IIId: nvm then. THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT.

Spoiler
DISCLAIMER: This was never actually edited by a moderator. OR WAS IT?
[close]

cuestaluis

Hahah, I have the bad(?) habit of doing weird stuff when I go out at night.

It's a shame, the girls found out my puny hideout and decided it was a fun idea to drive me around the street in the bin, and it, of course, tipped forward...*It hurts!*...

@monkey: (lol) don't worry, I'll let you know if she bothers me again ;)

Babar

I had to go out somewhere today. I thought I better be prepared, just in case. So I wore this:
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Buckethead

I hope that you did not trip over your trousers

IndieBoy

"And for my next trick I will transform this glass vase into a larger ceramic vase."
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

bicilotti

"You sold yourself to the british invasor!"

or

"I'm too tough to smile"

or

"there's an hidden code written the white squares in the background"

Yay for stilish Babs!

IndieBoy

Spoiler
I think the buttons are to be pressed in the right order to gain access to the safe behind the picture. And there is an inventory item to be picked up behind the glass vase.
[close]
Quote from: Calin Elephantsittingonface on Tue 08/02/2011 09:00:55
The only person in favour of the mobs seems to be IndieBoy.. but he's scottish so we dont listen to him anyway.

Matti

Quote from: IndieBoy on Wed 13/05/2009 22:38:11
"And for my next trick I will transform this glass vase into a larger ceramic vase."

Haha, hilarious  ;D

xenogia

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk