The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

I took a picture of a cloud going over my house and noticed that it looked like a cat chasing after a bird. I drew the black outline so you could see the cat.

When I took the pic, I didn't even notice the bird flying overhead.

No big deal, but I thought it was kind of funny. :)

I love cloud shapes.

edit: As stated in another thread, I had Drank too much Beer, when I posted this.  ;)

Haddas

I saw a cloud shaped like a throbbing dick when i was boating in the archipelago. I was headed right for it.

Babar

I had to peddle my work at the job fair today. You can see me being all frustrated and sweaty at the fact that the only people coming to our stall were junior students asking if our gesture recognition software recognised the flipping of the bird, or random people asking if me and my project mate were brothers and why we had Osama Bin Laden's trademark hand gesture on our poster.
Yeah, I was all frustrated and sweaty. It was hot. it was outdoors. You can see my uncouth babarism represented by the salt deposits on my sleeve from all the wiping off the sweat.

And to balance off the grumpiness, a car I recently acquired:
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

Oliwerko

That chevy totally rocks Babs, especially the silver hood-thing.
It looks like it's in a pretty good condition!

monkey0506

Tha's a sweetuh ride-a Babs. Makin' me all jealous 'n' whatnot. No wonder I always pretend to be you... :=

Paper Carnival

Babar

Hahaha...it is way more awesome than that. It is a "No Smoking" tie.

And thanks for all the carmpliments, it is actually in somewhat worse shape than it looks. Barely used it twice since I got it.
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

bicilotti

If you'll treat the car as you are treating your tie I'll punch you repeatedly in the face (& shave your beard) :P.

Nice ride you got, Babs!

Atelier

I-I think you caught a ghost in that picture! There in the driver's seat!

monkey0506

I recently attended my first, and probably last (definitely last I let someone else drive me to) comic book convention (comicon (at least that's what I call it)). And I as long as I avoided doing it, I simply couldn't not take my picture with this guy. I'll dedicate it to DC, and you'll see why:

I also met John Redcorn (Jonathan Joss) from King of the Hill.

Both of these pictures were taken after about 6 hours of being bored out of my skull. And I didn't care so much about Redcorn; I took the picture with him more for a friend who said it was "cool" that he was there.

Also, yes both of these are life-size (Dr. Who and John Redcorn :P) in case you were wondering why they're so short, I'm just tall like that.

Wesray

That's me:

Now that I think about it, I tend to look pissed off on most pictures. I really don't know why I look so happy in that one. ??? Whatever the reason, it probably certainly involved alcohol.
THE FAR CORNERS OF THE WORLD: Chapter 2 currrently in the works...

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Anian

@Nacho: Lol

@Wesray: maybe it's just me, but you kinda remind me of Orlando Bloom. And yes, it looks like Mr. Al Cohol was there.  ;D
I don't want the world, I just want your half

cuestaluis

Nacho, you made my day!!

Also, here's a video of me "singing" Link although you can barely hear me over my friend's "finely tuned" voice.

pics (I wonder why they don't show...)

I like to put stuff on my head

Wesray

@Nacho: Haha, that's CJ, right? Awesome pic - I see some resemblance... ;D

arj0n

Usually it's "find the 10 differences" but this is more like "find the 10 resemblances"... LOL.

Ghost

Quote from: AtelierGames on Fri 17/07/2009 21:25:47
I-I think you caught a ghost in that picture! There in the driver's seat!

Hey, I was hitch-hiking, okay?

Nacho

Are you guys ready? Let' s roll!

Wesray

Perhaps we should start a "Who does the best Mr.Bean imitation" contest? ;D

Paper Carnival

That would be no fun, seeing how we already have a winner.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk