The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Domino

Monkey, I am fine with you dude.

Cutey little kids!! Personally with all the pedophilia on the other topic, I'd be more careful. Ags is not a safe place anymore.

Was that really called for?

Dualnames

Quote from: Domino on Tue 16/03/2010 00:16:22
Monkey, I am fine with you dude.

Cutey little kids!! Personally with all the pedophilia on the other topic, I'd be more careful. Ags is not a safe place anymore.

Was that really called for?

Dom, dom! Relax!

First SSH's kids are adorable and that's a solid fact.

I just made a joke about him posting his kid's picture, without wanting to make anyone feel unconfortable or offended in any way, saying that because of the pedophilia related topic, where AGS forum regulars are actually discussing about it, without actually being sure on the definition of pedo, it's not a good time to post kids picture. It was mere satyre, and sarcasm.

Look how anian actually took this the light way, because it wasn't not intended in any other way.

Not to mention if Technocrat has a weekend off, then nobody is safe.

I'd like to say, that indeed if one  feels offended by this whole situation after SSH's post, I'm at no objection for my replies to be removed.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Stupot

Quote from: SSH on Mon 15/03/2010 23:25:13
And how does posting a picture of us on the Great Wall put my kids at risk, exactly?

Hadrian's wall would have ben a lot cheaper ;)

SSH

Lighten up, dudes! I'm not offended, I just think some of the "advice" given was a bit silly. Some of it was meant to be, so thats fine.

And for the next year, the Great Wall is cheaper for me...

Haddas

To save even more money than you I will put the great wallpaper of china as my desktop background

Grim

Here's my photo, in my usual "thinking about the meaning of life and universe and stuff" pose :P

Tuomas

Think of all the juice you get there on the pavement after the rain :D

Questionable

Quote from: Technocrat on Wed 10/03/2010 13:36:58

This is how I dress at weekends.  =^.^=

Single Greatest Photograph, All Time
Consider the 2010 National Geographic Photography Competition prematurely placed on hiatus...
All my trophies have disappeared... FINALLY! I'm free!

Dualnames

Mr.Michalski, you sure are a guy that hangs out a lot in cemeteries aren't you..?

I usually take the same pose on a train station/bus station.
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Grim

Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 18/03/2010 22:04:00

I thought you only traveled by raw-boats down there?:)

Dualnames

Quote from: Grim on Fri 19/03/2010 03:25:41
Quote from: Dualnames on Thu 18/03/2010 22:04:00

I thought you only traveled by raw-boats down there?:)
Sheesh!  :D

Chicky

Here is me looking less stoned than normal.

:=

Danman

I got to say Chicky not the sort of person I expected you to look like. Look like a major stoner.  Like a heavy metal stoner. :P

Anyway cool. Least I know who I argue talk with now. ;D

ThreeOhFour

Dude I thought you were a drummer!

What holding the shouty stick for?

ddq

My wonderful glamor shot from my HardyDev profile section.

Look at that, huh ladies? Also, I am a drummer.

arj0n

Chicky

Quote from: Ben304 on Sun 04/04/2010 05:37:27
Dude I thought you were a drummer!

What holding the shouty stick for?

Heh, drumming is a hobby, signing is my profession!  := ...in a music sense anyway, in all honesty the opportunity was there to do vocals so i kinda ran with it.

Here's another one with the shouty stick!

EYE SINGING

monkey0506

Chicky you sexy beast..let me love you. LET ME LOVE YOU!! :'(

FSi++

HAI GUIS

Upd: added JimReed's edit

xenogia

Here is a whole bunch of pictures of me, for good measure.

Here is one of me getting into the spirit of my game with my crappy gun prop.  I really need a bigger budget.

And as Chicky showed some musical photos.   Here are mine.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk