And, of course, me:

evenwolf

Check out this handsome man beard!!!

"I drink a thousand shipwrecks.'"

Domino

Nice pics everybody.

ShiverMeSideways

'ello, what's all this, then?

Oh, it's me in another Iron Maiden T-Shirt, just hours before I went to their gig in Cluj-Napoca (a city in Romania)! I'm in the Botanical Garden in the city. Also, notice the (now free) regrown hair and guitarist's goatee. :D

Phemar

Here's me in a forest... with sunglasses.

My hair has grown a bit since then. And now I too sport a guitarist's goatee. :D

Matti

ShiverMe: No Zappa-Beard?  :'(

Phemar: That's one boring clean and tidy forest  ;)

Phemar

Haha matti it's a public barbeque area. The baboons usually come out around 5pm and tear the bins to shreds looking for food though. So there's actually quite a bit of litter floating around!

Bror_Jon

Quote from: ShiverMeSideways on Tue 17/08/2010 14:51:54

Oh, it's me in another Iron Maiden T-Shirt, just hours before I went to their gig in Cluj-Napoca (a city in Romania)! I'm in the Botanical Garden in the city. Also, notice the (now free) regrown hair and guitarist's goatee. :D
wait a minute! i have a shirt like that! does that mean we are a part off some kind of army that will take over the world???
Quote from: monkey_05_06
I officially love you good sir, Always and Eternally.

Asclepius

Hi, I'm new here, so this is simultaneously my picture and my "interesting, helpful (and) funny" introduction.

I'm 25 years old, male and from the UK. I've been a big fan of Sierra's old adventure games since I was very young (the QFG series in particular) and I plan to create a QFG style game myself using the studio, perhaps set in Gloriana but with a new character and in a new area. I'm thinking of Gramarye.

(I'm under no illusion that this will be easy, but I'm a fairly quick learner and I'll have some spare time on my hands in the evenings for most of next year)

We'll see how it goes in any case. I've not used the studio before and my coding experience is limited to a bit of Visual Basic  ::)

Anyway. Here is a pic of me (the one in the rather fetching uniform) and my wife at our wedding, which wasn't long ago.

I look forward to getting to know you all  ;D

Galen

Quote from: FSi on Mon 19/07/2010 17:10:02
oh, by the way: ME AND MY CATS

First Technocrat the Cat-Gimp and now Doctor Von Kittens. I feel there is a small part of the story I'm missing with all these photos.

Dualnames

I see your epic JimReed.

U R JR NOT FR8D N KOOL. :D

Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

FSi++

Quote from: Galen on Tue 31/08/2010 20:30:02
First Technocrat the Cat-Gimp and now Doctor Von Kittens. I feel there is a small part of the story I'm missing with all these photos.

The story goes as follows: people love cats.

MonkeySpank

Quote from: evenwolf on Wed 21/07/2010 08:01:13
Check out this handsome man beard!!!

woah man... just saw this picture and it hit me how older we all are since the last picture I saw of you (prolly some 10 years ago) :D nice beard, too
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!

Al_Ninio

It's not a true MonkeySpank post if there's no picture of you holding a guitar!
Edit: too keep with the thread:

Hello.

Tuomas

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk