The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

monkey0506

First time on Ben Stiller, but not the first time I've been compared to LaBeouf (sp?).

Personally I think they are both very charismatic, so I take these as compliments. :=

Actually, looking at that picture of Shia (sp?!?) it's astonishing how much he looks like Larry Vales. The truth is out!! I am Larry! :o

Ryan Timothy B

Haha, nah you don't look like Ben Stiller. I was only joking around saying that it was the Blue Steel pose you were doing. :P
But you definitely look similar to LaBeouf (kinda).

FSi++

Here is me, playing mahjong with some other dudes :D

Phemar

bicilotti

Quote from: FSi on Wed 01/12/2010 09:48:54
Here is me, playing mahjong with some other dudes :D

Fussy, you rock!!! (you doesn't seem very happy of the current state of your hand though :P)

Quote from: Phemar on Wed 01/12/2010 15:58:09
Mahjong is a REAL game??

Indeed, 4 players, fast paced, very social game. And man how much do I love to shuffle those tiles!

Dualnames

Man, your friends ARE COOL! :D
Can I borrow them for a weekend? I promise to return them by Monday...
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Wersus

This is an old army pic. I'm combining a stick and a piece of plank with some wire to make a paddle :)

Barricus

Me with my stylish fedora.

Me, posing seductively in a desert landscape

Me, with my friends, a bit drunk, without a belt... :P

Paper Carnival

It's been a while since I last did this...

Here's me, pretending to be teaching C++ to an empty audience. The motivation is sort of an inside joke, and I'm too lazy to explain :P

Atelier

Here's me when I went sightseeing to London, and on my trip to Paris last year.

Calin Leafshade

Domino

Atelier, You my friend are a Beautiful Person..... :-*

Atelier

Quote from: Calin Leafshade on Tue 07/12/2010 22:16:37
Hot

Quote from: Domino on Tue 07/12/2010 23:01:17
Atelier, You my friend are a Beautiful Person..... :-*

Thanks guys, although I hear that a lot! Unfortunately I'm taken already with my beautiful girlfriend. (Sorry to ruin your fantasies Dualnames!)

Phemar

Nikolas

Quote from: Dualnames on Wed 01/12/2010 19:13:09
Are you bloody serious??!?! 4 nerds playing mahjong live and you call that COOL?!?!? ;D

Dualnames

Quote from: Nikolas on Thu 09/12/2010 08:35:28
Quote from: Dualnames on Wed 01/12/2010 19:13:09
Are you bloody serious??!?! 4 nerds playing mahjong live and you call that COOL?!?!? ;D

Yeah, you're right Nik.

IT'S BEYOND AWEEEESSSOOOMMMEEE!!  ;D

Also np Atelier. I still like a shag with you and your girlfriend. Just bring two paperbags and a bottle of whiskey.  ;)
Worked on Strangeland, Primordia, Hob's Barrow, The Cat Lady, Mage's Initiation, Until I Have You, Downfall, Hunie Pop, and every game in the Wadjet Eye Games catalogue (porting)

Barricus

Phemar

Here's some new pictures to haunt you.

Before the haircut.

Playing with my new phone... it does sepia, fuck yea :D

[Cameron]

This is me chillaxin on a velvet covered wheelchair for two. I have no idea why it was made, but it was freaking comfy.

Guybrush Nosehair

Quote from: [Cameron] on Tue 01/02/2011 17:15:28

This is me chillaxin on a velvet covered wheelchair for two. I have no idea why it was made, but it was freaking comfy.

David Spade! No really, there's nothing funny about him or his acting. NOTHING!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk