The Long Overdue Post Your Picture Here

Started by Helm, Tue 12/11/2002 22:15:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Andail

gameboy

Band pics, you say?

It's been a while since the last time I rocked on the stage, though.

Cuiki

More pics, phew! :)

I think it was tuned half step down at the time, but yeah, would be B minor otherwise.

Sorry Dualnames, but it's not an all-girls band. I guess what we play for now is a sort of pretty basic punk, but it's really not that well-defined. I'm hoping to start a psychedelic side-project-band sort of thing one day to record the music for an adventure game. :tongue: (But that's still ages away)

Hmm..it's kinda steep. But with a sled I can slide down the slope.

Andail

I stand corrected!
I should look more carefully next time I want to correct someone about which chord someone else is taking on a picture.

Phemar

I went to Chicago, climbed a tower and played some pool :D

monkey0506

frenzykitty

Tabata

Slasher

When the good times were rollin'

'Scuse me while I kiss the sky....

arj0n

Khris

Haha, I knew I had seen it before, I just thought that slasher had already posted it... :D
Busted :D

Crimson Wizard

Now I actually realized that slasher and barefoot might be the same person :). They both have almost identical personal info in the profiles, and slasher registered few months after barefoot stopped visiting forums. So, probably, the forum user just forgot password to old profile, or something like that.

I hope I do not cause any trouble by mentioning this? :P

Adeel

Or maybe he wanted to leave his former 'noob' self and start all over again as an experienced AGSer. :tongue:

E: When I saw that CW had posted in The Picture Thread. Before opening it, I thought the wizard had revealed himself. 8-0

Crimson Wizard

Quote from: Adeel S. Ahmed on Thu 24/10/2013 10:15:30
E: When I saw that CW had posted in The Picture Thread. Before opening it, I thought the wizard had revealed himself. 8-0

I did few years ago :)
http://www.adventuregamestudio.co.uk/forums/index.php?topic=16004.msg546641#msg546641

frenzykitty

Wyz

Here's me holding a tablet which was coincidently also used to take the picture:
Life is like an adventure without the pixel hunts.

miguel

This is me last January, visiting the most beautiful city in Europe.
Too bad it's full of French people.;)

Working on a RON game!!!!!

Adeel

With much respect and an apology in advance, personally, this is what I were imagining how your photo would look like :

[imgzoom]http://websolutions.freevar.com/August_and_Onward_Images/miguel.png[/imgzoom]

(laugh)

miguel

Hehehe! That's pretty damn funny Adeel! Very good indeed!
Working on a RON game!!!!!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk