[ATC] Two of a Kind (new screenie)

Started by Dave Gilbert, Mon 16/08/2004 19:53:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Fabiano

ooh...everytime i see a reply here my fingers shake...when it will be ready  ::) ?
Yeah, yeah, It happens. A lot.

Dart

Quote from: Chikago666 on Mon 06/09/2004 18:32:16
ooh...everytime i see a reply here my fingers shake...when it will be readyÃ,  ::) ?

As Dave Gilbert said, it should take us another week or two to finish the game. BerserkerTails and I still have some pictures to do for the game, and we've recently found a whole bunch of bugs which we will need to kink out for the final version.

The game will be worth the wait, so please, keep waiting. :)

ghostface

What's going on guys? How's the game going? I'm sure more people want to know than me.
"I wish I could say something classy and inspirational, but that just wouldn't be our style. Pain heals. Chicks dig scars. Glory. Lasts forever."

"These pretzels are making me thirsty!"

Dave Gilbert

Patience, precious, patience...

Most of the bugs have been sorted out.  Just a few minor ones and one big one.  A bit of dialog sprucing, and some graphical bits for the ending, and it'll be ready to unleash on the unforgiving masses.

edmundito

For now, we'll be waiting downstairs by your apartment with pitchforks and torches!

Remember, I KNOW where you live.

.... actually, I don't... because I didn't go to NYC. :(
The Tween Module now supports AGS 3.6.0!

Dave Gilbert

Howdy all,

Gosh, this is taking a long time for a game that was supposedly finished two months ago.Ã,  I have posted another screenshot because you have all been so patient.  Check the starting post.

The game is nearly done.Ã,  Just sending it through a final round of beta testing and it should be ready for public consumption.

Walrus

AlbinoPanther

Just fantastic game!!! keep good work on. Hardlly wait to play it, the story seems to be great and graphic is also better than good.

One thing to say: Do not hurry, make it as good as you can!!!

splat44

Excellent graphics Dave,

It seems your game is coming along fairly quickly.

I am looking for to it completions.

Dave Gilbert

Right.  So, this is finished.  Yes.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk