Need some cool ideas for my game...

Started by ras_maxim, Thu 19/08/2004 19:34:33

Previous topic - Next topic

nope!

ras_maxim: why don't you make a game about your lack of ideas?

A game creator and his brother, looking for THE good plot in

--- PLOT QUEST : I need some cool ideas ---

...You could also plan to make a sequel:

PLOT QUEST II: I need a good gui/template

EDIT: I'm serious...nobody tried to make a  AGS game about making a game

Shane 'ProgZmax' Stevens

Reggae Reggie and the Alien Freebasers of Vulguss V!

Starring:Ã,  Reggae Reggie, the hip-hop, dance till you drop, blunt smokin', free-wheelin' hero of our adventure!Ã,  His inventory starts with 2 joints, and you MUST smoke one before Reggie can perform an action, which means you better get your groove on and find more weed for this rastafarian!

Plot:Ã,  Alien drug dealers have secretly been among us for many years, testing the various drugs they plan to sell to the galaxy on an unwitting (and eager) populace.Ã,  Unfortunately, the drug dealers of Vulguss V have a new high in store for the galaxy, and it's called H-IGH!Ã,  This might not sound bad, until Reggie discovers that the H stands for Human!Ã,  Join Reggie in his drug-flavored quest to rid the world of the Vulgusians, who intend to Freebase Mankind!!

Features:Ã,  Smoking weed grants Reggie the ability to use some commands that are usually disabled, like Lift, Run Insanely Fast, and the unforgettable Solve Insane Puzzle Easily.Ã,  Without your dope, you've got no hope, so don't waste it!

Out-smoke the competition:Ã,  in this fun-filled mini-game, you are challenged to a smoke off with some of the most dangerous gangsters in the universe.Ã,  Can Reggie out smoke them all?

Natty Dreads!

Edit:Ã,  Added a Vulgusian druglord!

Meowster

A game about a boy that takes his mother out to a gay club to tell her he's gay, but since she's a narrow minded irish catholic, she exiles him to a faraway island full of masculine women.

Call it Monkey Island 0.5

veryweirdguy

Whatever idea you pick, make sure it has ninjas in it. Everyone loves ninjas. Except those damn pirates....

Mephistophilis

Can I have the Reggae Reggie Idea? heh. It's a funky sprite you should use it.
Sign Here           Mephistophilis

sedriss

How about... Space-zombies from beyond Hell?
Everything that is from beyond Hell is a great idea!
By the time you read this you've already read it.

veryweirdguy

Wouldn't 'beyond hell' be past Hell? Like, next door to hell? Like...667?

Doesn't sound as scary to me. But then, space-zombies from beyond Hell is an awesome name for a game & should be used immediately.

Ginny

Yes! And there should be a cutscene of a pack of space-zombies exiting a room with 667 over the door :D
This thread has so many great ideas! ;)
Try Not to Breathe - coming sooner or later!

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later, we push up flowers. - Membrillo, Grim Fandango coroner

Babar

Quote from: Ginny on Sat 21/08/2004 12:39:56
Yes! And there should be a cutscene of a pack of space-zombies exiting a room with 667 over the door :D
This thread has so many great ideas! ;)

Involve ninja's somehow! They are competing with the space Zombies to unleash a new human infused drug on the universe! Only Reggae Reggie can save the universe. He employees the help of the Duck campaign manager to uncover a double deal that the Hitler Clone has made BOTH the Space Zombies and Ninja's to sell of the Human race to be used for the new drug
The ultimate Professional Amateur

Now, with his very own game: Alien Time Zone

sedriss

Wait wait wait.. how aboooout... Space-Zombies from beyond NINJA-Hell?!1
ITS GREAT!
By the time you read this you've already read it.

veryweirdguy

My god, if someone doesn't make a joke game out of this thread I will be rather disappointed.....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk