Fatman voice pack

Started by Sam., Thu 02/09/2004 15:03:39

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam.

Just downloaded the adventures of fatman from underdogs and it didn't come with the voice pack. was wondering if anyone had it or had a link just to the voice pack so i can download it and put it into the existing directory
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

scotch

I would upload it, but I don't think AGA would appreciate that use of his bandwidth. You could get it from me in the #AGS IRC channel on quakenet if you want.  It is 96.7mb.

Eggie

If you want the voicepack then you can buy the full thing from here

Krazy

Quote from: Eggie on Thu 02/09/2004 17:51:15
If you want the voicepack then you can buy the full thing from here

I disliked Fatman, I just couldn't get into it, it just didn't intrest me and I didn't find any of the humour funny. I think it would have done better as just being released freely.
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

Scummbuddy

Quote from: Krazy on Fri 03/09/2004 07:23:37
Fat man is the last AGS game I'd buy EVER! It's just reall bad I can't believe they even considered trying to sell it.

And thats really uncalled for.
- Oh great, I'm stuck in colonial times, tentacles are taking over the world, and now the toilets backing up.
- No, I mean it's really STUCK. Like adventure-game stuck.
-Hoagie from DOTT

[Cameron]

Seriously Krazy, that's just harsh.

Krazy

Sorry, I just think if any AGS game was to be sold it should really be up to par. I think we're all entitled to our own opinions and if you don't like mine i'll just shut up then.
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

I'm just like Helm!

Rui 'Trovatore' Pires

Krazy, the thing is really how you worded it originally (still visible in Scummbuddy's quote). That was a harsh, almost offensive way to express your opinion. Your edit looks much better.

And for the record, I too was a bit disappointed with Fatman. I expected... well, I don't know what I expected, but whatever it was Fatman turned out to be less than that.
Reach for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

Kneel. Now.

Never throw chicken at a Leprechaun.

Krazy

Quote from: redruM on Fri 03/09/2004 11:14:29
Krazy, the thing is really how you worded it originally (still visible in Scummbuddy's quote). That was a harsh, almost offensive way to express your opinion. Your edit looks much better.

And for the record, I too was a bit disappointed with Fatman. I expected... well, I don't know what I expected, but whatever it was Fatman turned out to be less than that.

Yes, um sorry about that. Fatman had all those praises so I downloaded it and was bitterly disapointed. I agree with www.adventuregamers.com review of it.
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

jetxl

Fatman was the first commercial AGS game.
Commercial adventure games suck quite hard these days.
(Or are diapointing)

Krazy

Quote from: jetxl on Fri 03/09/2004 12:50:50
Fatman was the first commercial AGS game.
Commercial adventure games suck quite hard these days.
(Or are diapointing)

Like Runaway, which was a good game but kinda disapointing in some ways.
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

Krazy

Quote from: I'm just like Helm! on Fri 03/09/2004 10:33:35
STFU n00b!

In your crazy world perhaps someone disliking a game you like would make them a noob but I'm afriad that if you made that deduction in our society you would be laughed at. By the way that's an intresting email.
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

Sam.

i think he called you a n00b for writing off somebodys effort. This was the first commercial game. it is a full lenght adventure with original artwork, soundtrack, and voice pack. alot of effort will have gone into this game and to say "it is the last game you would buy" is like calling it shite andnot worthy of downoad.
Bye bye thankyou I love you.

Krazy

Quote from: Zootyfruit on Sat 04/09/2004 11:51:21
i think he called you a n00b for writing off somebodys effort. This was the first commercial game. it is a full lenght adventure with original artwork, soundtrack, and voice pack. alot of effort will have gone into this game and to say "it is the last game you would buy" is like calling it shite andnot worthy of downoad.

Yes, I am sorry for that I have edited my post to say what I think in a less harsh manner. My words really were to harsh I understand my mistake I didn't mean to be so mean.
My Stuffs:
Tumblr

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk